Who's the shikshin in Kara?

JAZZTiNE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

it's Nicole. yeah!

the kuishinbou/shiksin of KARA is definitely Nicole.

and it's again proved by the recent episode of Shabekuri which KARA appeared.

she said on the program that she will go to bed early just to have big breakfast the next morning :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hands down it is Nicole. Why? Just look at the various videos of her in variety shows, you will see that she eats all the time, and always eats whenever she wants. Even in the drama Urakara, she is seen eating just like her real life self. So I believe she is the shikshin of the group, no one can doubt that. hahaha.

I think all of them are shikshin, because they all love to eat delicious food. Granted Nicole shows an incredible amount of passion for cooking, especially when she totally cooked one of my favorite dishes in "Heroes", and got oil burnt in the process. I actually could feel her pain when that happened in that kitchen. I wanted to tend to her injury so badly when I saw that part. But anyways, I still think each member has the culinary forte, and the love for food, in the group. :thumbup:

It's definitely Nicole. She even stated once in an interview (one of which I can't remember) that out of all the Kara members, she's the only one that sacrifices sleep for food. She wakes up an hour earlier than everyone else so she can have breakfast. And I've always seen her saying how much she loves food in interviews, you also get to see her eat on almost all the shows she's been on lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole all the way! Whenever food is involved, whether it's talking about it or eating, her whole expression changes! Even though she's always smiling, once food is put into the equation, her face becomes even brighter! xD Oh, and she also starts talking real fast with weird but cute body movement. =) She just can't help it :eyelove: