Who's the shikshin in Kara?

JAZZTiNE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole for sure. She probably learned to cook so she can feed herself. :tongue:

But yeah on most of the shows, you will see Nicole either eating, talking about eating and food, cooking, dreaming about working in a patisserie, dieting, etc.

Other idols may like food, but Nicole's obsession is a "whole nutha level".

• 2 weeks later...

no guys, u are all wrong....Nicole doesn't eat a lot, she said on TAXI show, she only eats 2 tablespoons of rice, yeah she wants to eat a lot but she don't...

the member who eats a lot is Hara...Seungyeon and Nicole said that on TAXI...

she has fast metabolism (like me lol), if u have that, ur digestion is also fast...

u get hungry quickly, that's why Hara eats a lot...

on the Idol Show, Hara is the only member which is starving to death lol,

of course they already had breakfast that time, but the 1 who got hungry first is Hara, hara loves food!

Hara eats a lot and doesn't get fat but Nicole ALWAYS thinks of food XD If you have seen her talk about food, you wouldn't second guess how much she loves it! I think she can go at it forever lol

That would be Nicole! No doubt! :lol:

What's different on Nicole than others is she really keep in mind that she always need to be fit even she is eating lot of food. That's why she exercises regularly everyday! But if you look at Sooyoung, she doesn't gain weight so that's why she just eats always. Bom also is in the same case with Nicole.

Without a doubt, Nicole. I'm watching Mnet Nicole Goes to College and all she does in practically every episode is EAT. On the first episode of Kara Idol Army, she screamed when her cake fell on the floor! lol

^ LOL, are you serious? I have to watch that! Yeah, I agree... Nicole. And I think all the other girls would agree too, haha. ♥ It's not surprising though since she likes to cook, right? I would love to eat something she cooks...

• 2 weeks later...