• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
JAZZTiNE

Who's the shikshin in Kara?

127 posts in this topic

Nicole and Hara....The members said Hara eats a lot, and also on Taxi we can see how the girls loves food...Nicole and Hara loves to eat

tumblr_libx7sidS71qcar25o1_400.gif

This one is caught on cam...Nicole and Hara eating

kara1.jpg?w=285&h=389

Nicole absolutely, if you ever watch her while she talks about food she is just so passionate about it lol. The happiness on her face says it all lol.

It's gotta be Nicole! She loves food the most. I mean, she named her stuffed toy pig "Acon" because of "bacon". :gemhoho:

there's no other than NICOLE...

definitely!

Nicole! I saw so many gifs and pictures of her eating..how can someone be so cute while devouring food xD

Nicole loves chocolates, Jiyoung loves cereals ahahaha.

Just look at Nicole on Nicole the Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science, She's constantly thinking aloud about food :D

It's going to be NICOLE!!!

She loves to eat and cook that why the crown is hers...

:32524216:

Definetly Nicole is the undoubted shikshin of KARA.

everytime she's on shows, she always talks about food.

Nicole Nicole Nicole Nicole Nicole Nicole! Eating is like her most favorite thing to do! Especially eating chocolate. :gemadmire:

Its definitely Nicole, always craves for food, especially cheesecake!

the list is probably

nicole -> gyuri -> seungyeon/hara -> jiyoung

yes. nicole is undoubtably the biggest eater however it seems that the rest except maybe gyuri are also big shikshins... well in my opinion anyway?

Its definitely Nicole, always craves for food, especially cheesecake!

the list is probably

nicole -> gyuri -> seungyeon/hara -> jiyoung

mostly right except for one... gyuri.

leader gyuri seems to eat close to nothing in shows that ive seen her on....??

Like what everyone says it's nicole. Once she starts talking about food she can't stop. It's super hilarious!

Nicole! she loves food so muchand is willing to sacrfice sleep for it as well. once you start talking about food she cant stop esp in happy together show lol

Nicole for sure , i remember jyj's jaejoong tweeting her saying if u eat too much that means your mother cooking is delicious or something like thaat :blushing:

Apparently it's Nicole from what I've been hearing on the forums! I haven't seen many variety shows with Kara in them yet, but from what I have seen, when the question comes up, that's all the other members say kekeke

isn't it either Seungyeon or Hara unnie? I thought the members said Hara eats the most.

I thought the members said Hara eats the most.

they're kidding, right? I mean look at that waistline. haha

but yeah,we never know maybe Hara eats the most but she just doesn't gain weight that much.

But I guess, its either Nicole or JiYoung.

i think it was nicole. hahaha everytime i watched her, she was always eating. HANDS DOWN

0f course it'll be NICOLE ! ^^

i love food too ! (:

but i think that all kara's members love food more than other idol group ^.^"

nicole, definitely when i see her in other variety programs she kept on eating and non stop talk about food