• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
JAZZTiNE

Who's the shikshin in Kara?

127 posts in this topic

waw waw waw . . if this question is very simple to answer, it is definitely Nicole :devil:

Nicole is the shikshin in Kara :thumbup:

she always think about food :sweatdrop:

it's Nicole. yeah!

the kuishinbou/shiksin of KARA is definitely Nicole.

and it's again proved by the recent episode of Shabekuri which KARA appeared.

she said on the program that she will go to bed early just to have big breakfast the next morning :D

No doubt, it's nicole for sure!! Wherever she is, she always talk about food

In heroes, she often be more competitive when it comes to a food :thumbup:

Nicole is the undoubted shikshin of KARA.

Eh , I thought i've read from somewhere that Hara's the shikshin even tho she's skinny ? o_o

Nicole! Who else haha she always talk about food and on metion about food on twitter alot. She even owns her own bakery line too ^^

Definitely Nicole!

Coz all she thinks is about foods!

She's not only the shikshin in KARA, but also in KPOP world? :lol2:

Nicole is KARA's shikshin in my mind. She loves food, which might be the reason she had some of that cute baby fat on her cheeks way back when!

Cole if were talking about who's into cooking and food but since shes always on a diet HARA would be the shikshin in eating wise. xD that little girl can eat!

Edited by KandyRaine

All the girls love to eat but Nicole is the top notcher among KARA when it comes to food. But come to think of it, Hara also eats a lot and I remember her selca on KARA channel where all she did was eat a lot of bread and snacks. :lol:

seungyeon? i base this only on the fact that there's a thread in her forum dedicated solely to pictures of her eating

i think Nicole

cause when i saw Family Outing Season 1 and Nicole was the guest,

she mentioned that among KARA's member, she choose food over sleep

so it must be Nicole

Hands down it is Nicole. Why? Just look at the various videos of her in variety shows, you will see that she eats all the time, and always eats whenever she wants. Even in the drama Urakara, she is seen eating just like her real life self. So I believe she is the shikshin of the group, no one can doubt that. hahaha.

I think all of them are shikshin, because they all love to eat delicious food. Granted Nicole shows an incredible amount of passion for cooking, especially when she totally cooked one of my favorite dishes in "Heroes", and got oil burnt in the process. I actually could feel her pain when that happened in that kitchen. I wanted to tend to her injury so badly when I saw that part. But anyways, I still think each member has the culinary forte, and the love for food, in the group. :thumbup:

Nicole for sure! I do recall seeing in some vid somewhere when Nicole was talking about eating/food and the other members had this "Oh no not again~" face so yeah going for Nicole!

It's definitely Nicole. She even stated once in an interview (one of which I can't remember) that out of all the Kara members, she's the only one that sacrifices sleep for food. She wakes up an hour earlier than everyone else so she can have breakfast. And I've always seen her saying how much she loves food in interviews, you also get to see her eat on almost all the shows she's been on lol.

without a doubt, it's Nicole.

because she said before that she's the only member who prefer eating than sleeping XD

well i think that it is Nicole..shes seem like if she like to eat...!! <3

Nicole all the way! Whenever food is involved, whether it's talking about it or eating, her whole expression changes! Even though she's always smiling, once food is put into the equation, her face becomes even brighter! xD Oh, and she also starts talking real fast with weird but cute body movement. =) She just can't help it :eyelove:

i think that it is Nicole :rolleyes: !!! :P well she is so cute ???? ..random :confused1: i know for sure that she also LOVES FOOD ...well.. who doesnt? :sweatdrop:.. wow i posted double ..again!! o_0 :scared:

Edited by mariteehee