[Other] Cole and her love for chocolates :D

firewater07

• 2 weeks later...

i love how on the hahamong show where jinwoon comes and when they're in nicole's room jinwoon points out the chocolates that he had bought for her it was such a cute scene and haha and mong were making fun of them saying that they're dating they're such good friends but i hope they could be the next couple for We Got Married :D that would make me love to watch the show more and anticipate for each episode each week :D

This is one of the many things we have in common..

I love chocolate too.. he he..

and it's cute how she exercizes a LOT just so she can eat and eat..

(without gaining weight)..

I'd buy her how much chocolates she wants just to see her eating happily again..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha! Nicole and her fatty-food obsession.. :tongue:

I have a question though... On the second video, was that Nicole speaking in the background? Or narrating? :huh:

It wasn't Nicole narrarting, though sounds similiar but there are slight differences with the way Nicole actually sounds like in English.

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing I thought of was her choc cravings during her college reality show, hehe

I know it seems kind of obvious but I think chocolates are her comfort food.. she eats them when she's stressed!

But then again, maybe she just likes chocolates! :D