[Hamtastic] Hamtori's extended celebrity family!

Ajussi

quite a strong family lineage i must say.

i knew almost half of the Han actresses that was mentioned i followed and like them..

since most of them are actresses that i adore/love.

Han Eun Jung - Full House, Cinderella Man, Wonderful Life and Divine Weapon(Movie)

Han Go Eun - Bodguard, Lawyers and Spring Day

Han Hyo Joo - one of my favorite actress. Shining Inheritance, Dongyi, Heavens Postman(Movie), Ad-lib Night(Movie) and Spring Waltz.

and if you look at Han Go Eun and Hammie they have similar facial features. at least the Han Go Eun in the Bodyguard days.. lol

it's quite reassuring that they are somewhat relative to Hammie cuz all the girls and guys are talented in their own field.

• 2 weeks later...

They share a common last name, which might mean they're somehow related, but I highly doubt they're really related. A lot of people share common last names and are of different decent.

I'm not sure about other countries but Korea has a VERY long tradition of logging and keeping the family tree history accurately. As I said in the OP this report was actually done using real family tree archives which was authorized by legitimate government body. The people listed are all part of a single clan of Cheongju Han which is quite small compared to some of the other clans in Korea (like the Gimhae Kim clan, etc).

Some people listed here are more closely related to Ham than others but they're definitely all from the same immediate family tree.

huwaw. thanks for sharing this. it is really interesting. hehe!

whew~ i hope Secret will also experience the fame that Kara is already experiencing right now because like what you've mentioned, Sunhwa is doing the same effort. so I hope someday that Secret will be more popular. hehe! thanks again. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...