• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.09.29] KARA, will confront Japanese Girl Groups in November

71 posts in this topic

kco75k.jpg

KARA as Korean Girl Group Pride will confront with Japanese Girl Group

KARA will release second single

yea....the single is 'jumping'...erm..wonder what the song is???????????is like the cathy song?????

I wondering what was the song jumping gonna be like....it was more nice if they are in korean^^

Kara definitely can win over famous singer around japan

In addition, Kara’s second album release is on 10 November, which is just right where local artists (Japan) will also release their album on a large scale. On that day, Japanese popular artists including Arashi, Hirai Ken, Kajimi Yusuke will also release their albums.

owh..I'm glad that they are releasing album and since Kara is releasing single, so the big concern is just Perfume..

I'm sure they will doing well in the sale..their fanbase in Japan has become stronger and lot japanese netizens already recognized them as a top idol in their motherland..

Good luck with them and I can't really wait for the release of the song!! *Jumping!!!~~~*

Yay new song! Jumping <3 i hope they enter Oricon chart again and the new song is nice many people like it! KARA Hwaiting! :D

so, Kara release album and single in same day?

jumping? sound like a catchy song, can't wait for the release :)

wow, arashi, hirai ken, perfume, AKB48,

look like november will have a tough competition,

all top seller japan group release single and album

(look like i need to save more money for November,

all my favorite artist release single or album that month,

argh i will get in trouble)

Huge competition in november, wow!

But, I believe in KARA~ hope that DSP will do the best for our girls in this time!

#2 is AMAZING!! Hope they will reach the #1, waaaaaahhhh~~~

I can't wait for this! KARA comeback and show your charm again~

eyaaaaaaa cant wait for JUMPING~ :D

heheh dont worry. this album will sale more than 100,000 copies and enter oricon chart top 5 :D Hopefully ^^

#2 Congrats girls ! Oh Single 'Jumping' sounds intersting (:

Oh I can't wait I'm waiting on their comeback !!!! I'm so excited for the girls ! Go Kara !

cant wait for their new album!! i would definitely get it!! ^^

kara fighting!

ty for the news guys :)

composed by korean staff? ahh i thought some awesome composers from Japan will make the song..

nyeheheh 100k copies, they'll reach it! :)

Participating on Oricon Chart WoW!Congratulation.

And their "BEST ALBUM" had even got 2nd place.Nice work KARA!

Really can't Wait for their next album!!!!!!! KARA FIGHTING!^^.

OMG jumping from excitment already...they gonna release it with abig names iam worried..but iam gonna believe in the girls ,,i hope for acatchy song and dsp should know how important this step to our girls..kara fighting

Edited by lost24

Yes for once, the agency (DSP) is having a very high expectation for the KARA single release :D

100,000 is definitely not a small number and I'll definitely be doing my part to achieve that figure come this November :D

Hmm... So is Jumping going to be in Japanese or Korean? Or perhaps both, as on the Japanese Mister single! I hope they go back to Korean soon though. But it will be interesting to see more Japanese! Can't wait.

^it was written or has been spoken everywhere that the 2nd single will be in japanese.

but hmm, why do i feel like this piece of latest news is combination of old news?

Jumping. Yeah, i will jumping after this song release. LOL

Hopefully, they can maintain their position in oricon chart. Kara hwaiting!

i think it's going to be a cheery girly song or

something encouraging like 'We're With You' based

on the title, but that's just me! i cannot wait

for it! and congrats our Kara enttered the oricon

chart again! i hope Kara will stand out among those

artists whos going to release songs too x] thx for

the info :thumbup:

Jumping sounds like a good song. However, the same month as Arashi doesn't sound good. Arashi is so famous in Japan it's highly unlikely that Kara will beat them. I fully support Kara though and hope Jumping does well.

Yeah!!!~~ Hearing this makes me wanna jump jump jump :P

so excited... cant wait till November comes ^_^

no doubt jumping will be a hit in Japan :thumbup:

wow I've never heard of perfume and AKB48 girl groups until today, guess I'm too occupied with k-pop. Good luck to Kara pretty sure they'll be able to follow their seniors SS501 and become famous in Japan as well! :thumbup: