[2010.09.29] KARA, will confront Japanese Girl Groups in November

aank1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...I'm confused. Comeback in Korea is being delayed even more or...? I don't know. I think Korea is their priority, especially since they've only had one album released this year ): But, dang. I'm so proud to be a Kamilia right now. Even though I'd prefer a Korean single to be released, I can't wait for the Japanese single! Even the title sounds nice! It bet Japanese fans will be happy to know that they aren't going to be listening to a "recycled" song. Nothing can stop Kara. I have faith in them! They can do it.

yea....the single is 'jumping'...erm..wonder what the song is???????????is like the cathy song?????

From what the title sounds like and the current style of jpop, my assumption is that it's gonna be another upbeat music, but no preview of the song as of yet.

There sure is gonna be fierce competition in the upcoming months; I don't know if 100,000 sales for a single is realistic, or a bit of wishful thinking lol. But I'm sure as hell gonna contribute to that number =). November cannot come soon enough!

Thanks Anky! I'm so happy for KARA, I bet they were jumping up and down. Move 18,000 + copies in one day!! I'm curious about Jumping and what about their Korean comeback.. it's the calm before the storm...

mmmmmmmmm are they gonna make jumping in korean also ?? like mister or are they gonna release anew one for the korean comeback iam confused :unsure:

kamiliaaaaaaaaas save ur money for november comeback we gonna support our girls for sure...

Yeah, Kara's definitely going to have tough competition (not only in Japan but in Korea as well). I don't really care if they don't beat the tough groups out there. My main priority is for them to hit 100k and at least get Top 10 for Oricon again. That's all I've wanted and expected from them even when they were promoting Mister :D

That could of course be a goal in the future but for now, my hopes are on hitting the 100k mark and entering Top 10 (or Top5).

Thank you for sharing :D

Yeah I guess I just want the girls to accomplish the task of beath the 100mark, cause I would think they would be the first girl group to hit 100K in the short amount of time, unless genie is going to hit 100K soon. I glad that DSP is have high hopes for this song, and jumping sound like a good song, a good song for japanese industry. CAtchy tune, you can dance to, just think it a really hard week to competitive with. I mean of course we know that KARA is not going to beat arashi which would sell like maybe 200K first week, but then what about berryz kobo aren't they popular wouldn't they probably rank every arashi or maybe perfume since they are both very popular. but I just be happy if they make it in the top 5 and still in the top 5 for the whole week, but it going to be hard, but I have faith. And beside this is KARA here they always beat our expectation, so hopefully maybe number 2 like their best album. Hopefully sell over 100K, since the ninki predication that KARA best album was going to hit 50K first week, if the best album manage to hit 100K in like maybe 4 or 5 week, then i wouldn't be worry taht jumping would hit 100k eventually. Beside KARA songs mostly have very good sells and they remain on the chart for a while plus very consistent on the chart and sells. So they would eventurally hit the 100K mark, if the best album can do it, then jumping would be able to. And I check it seem like arashi is release the single on november 6, so like 4 day before KARA, but still I don't think it going make a difference if it 4 days or not

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

So is Jumping the "comeback" that everyone was referring to all this time or is it two separate things?

2 different matters. jumping is the 2nd single (in japan) while the comeback (in korea) is with another mini-album.

mmmmmmmmm are they gonna make jumping in korean also ?? like mister or are they gonna release anew one for the korean comeback iam confused :unsure:

kamiliaaaaaaaaas save ur money for november comeback we gonna support our girls for sure...

no idea if they are going to re-sing in hangul, well i will say it depends on the outcome. :)

November 10:

Perfume, the top Japanese Electropop Unit, will release a single "Nee"

The Indigo, Japanese jazz band who is also famous in Korea, will release an album, "bivouac"

and finally, KARA, the best Korean girl group who just made their Japan debut, will release a new single "Jumping"

Nov10 is THE DAY!!

ps. they're all my fave!

right. actually im very glad abt the massive competition, cos this will bring LOTS of attention to the music scene and more ppl will then get to know kara. which is a good thing. im pretty confident abt this 2nd single, and hopefully the concept they come up with is creative and unique... and cute ^^ cos japanese r just so in luv with kawaii stuff.

and im glad that UMJ and DSP are setting high targets for kara this time round, and anyways 100 000 copies doesnt seem too far away from mr's 70k. so it's quite a realistic target and plus the BEST OF album and Kara Vacation will also garner some more fans in the meantime. so simply put, things are looking VERY great!!!

and with UMJ's high target, u can actually tell that they're fully prepared to launch all those crazy promotions again XD

kara fighting!!!! j-kamilias, quick go push our girls to the TOP!!!!!!