[2010.09.29] KARA, will confront Japanese Girl Groups in November

aank1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never really care about competition thing..

i only hope for them to be able to sale and achieve well :)

hopefully the new track will be a great one that able to compared to KARA's other hits..

thanks anky and anne :)

i love that sentence about Kara as Korean Girl Group Pride, cos thats damn right about them!

really pleased to see that DSP and UMJ are having so much confidence in our girls, releasing a whole new album jus for the japanese market and having them promote in a busy month!

dun worry, our gals will not disappoint ypou and if really all things fail, they will definitely take this as a lesson and come back stronger!

cant wait to get my hands on the new album when its out

2 different matters. jumping is the 2nd single (in japan) while the comeback (in korea) is with another mini-album.

no idea if they are going to re-sing in hangul, well i will say it depends on the outcome. :)

Excellent then. I have more Kara than just a single to look forward to then.

WOOT!

cant wait for the new single!

JUMPING.... may jump with their butt??? hehehe :P

a confrontation and with one of my fav band and also solo (perfume and ken hirai) :)

hope they will do well and achieve their target :)

wishing the best for Kara and SNSD to be inserted as team red and white in Kouhaku uta gasen :)

GANBATTE NE KARA!!!!!

Ooooo I thought Jumping was made by some Japanese composers this time. I c now :D.

And yes Perfume has been known in Japan for quite some time now, and KARA is still fresh, yet gaining popularity like wildfire.

Can't wait for Jumping, so I can... start jumping and dancing!

• 2 months later...