[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

KARA's second Japanese single, "Jumping," will be released on November 10, 2010.
http://i51.tinypic.com/154x05i.jpg

The single will come in three versions, which can be distinguished as follow:
First Press Version A (UMCK-9397) - comes with a special DVD.
First Press Version B (UMCK-9398) - comes with a deluxe photobook.
First Press Version C (UMCK-9399 ) - comes with a bonus track.
*Note: When First Press Version C is sold out, it will be sold as the Regular Edition (UMCK-5301) WITHOUT the bonus track.

Where to preorder:
Version A: Amazon.jp, CDJapan, Yesasia
Version B: Amazon.jp, CDJapan, Yesasia
Version C: Amazon.jp, CDJapan, Yesasia

Covers and Tracklists: (taken from Amazon.jp, thanks to pig3head, and http://www.karaweb.jp/news/)
First Press Version A
8b4f850b0c237778e92488a3.jpg
CD
1. Jumping
2. Burn
3, Jumping (Instrumental)
DVD
●Jumping (Music Clip)
●Jumping (Dance Shot Ver.)
●Jumping (Music Clip Off Shot)

First Press Version B
231a58b750f6463b8bd4b2a3.jpg
1. Jumping
2. Burn
☆Comes with a photobook

First Press Version C
0b770881b71a22d8f603a6a3.jpg
1. Jumping
2. Burn
Bonus Track
4. Jumping (Original Version)

Regular Edition (same as First Press Version C but without the bonus track)
1. Jumping
2. Burn

Promotional Campaign - Member's Solo Shot PVs
"People who buy three copies of first press singles will be eligible to receive their favourite member's Jumping solo shot version music video on a DVD! For more information please see the slip of paper containing the campaign info inside the singles." [Source]
Not sure if international buyers are eligibile, but do check out the info slip inside your singles if you ordered first press versions. I'm sure the conditions will be written on there.

Promotional Video (PV)

Performance on the Oricon Chart
First week
week1.png

Second week
week2.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna order them ONLINE! >.<

Love kara,, can't wait for JUMPING!

Girls i am so proud! You make so prud of being a kamilia!!!

^

^UMJ and their marketing techniques! I wonder what the bonus track is. Maybe the Japanese version of Lupin?

woot! can people start preodering now? ^^ heehee you were so excited to start this thread. first reply!!

LOL YEAH I was like YES FINALLY -HYPERVENTILATES-. I haven't found preorder links yet but I'll post them up ASAP when I do.

Aww dammit I just made a typo on Twitter. The release date is November 10th not the 11th. Sorry guys. ): I was too excited lol.

Ah, finally a thread for Jumping! I can't waiiiitt omgggg I'm having higher expectations for this second single because of Mister's success. I so hope that it does an amazing job (getting in Top10 Weekly and such) like Mister.

Can't wait for November 10!

Too bad I can't buy it... cause of course.. I never have any money... T_T

finally some fresh informations! 1st japanese song with strong sales numbers backing from mister & best, jumping can be THE song for kara. hopefully when details on the bonuses are made known, the preordering can start to gather pace.

if the earlier 100k target set by dsp/umj is true, then it may no longer valid because the new target has to be its time frame. :)

*Updated with preorder links from CDJapan.

NOTE: CDJapan is on a promotional period right now. If you make a purchase over 5000 yen AND pay with Paypal then your shipping charge will be FREE with ANY shipping method. So take advantage of this when you're preordering! This offer ends on Oct 4. [Source]

^

^

thanks for the link and info :)

Excited for this, I just pre-ordered mine today (blindly!) after I pick-up my Best cd. I wonder what the bonus song is? Looking forward to hearing this song ,watching the mv and live performances, not to forget anticipating all those charts again and be amaze by our girls!!! :D

Edited by graszny

*Updated with preorder links from CDJapan.

NOTE: CDJapan is on a promotional period right now. If you make a purchase over 5000 yen AND pay with Paypal then your shipping charge will be FREE. So take advantage of this when you're preordering! This offer ends on Oct 4. [Source]

Oh wow, the shipping promotion works with FedEx International Priority as well.

I'll probably buy Type A+B and the Ai Otsuka calendar :P