[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

xxoo LOL, noticed the smiles too x3 doesn't look very sadish x3 kara girls can't stop smiling heehee.

Yeah, well, this is only one cap and i'm pretty sure not the only set ^^ Guess they really are teasing us.

oh and that cap, that means a video should be shared soon right :lookdown: i mean that was a sukkirri cap. can't wait for it!!

oh and just listened to the 3.30s preview again and it kindof does have a techno-ish kindof sound.

oh gosh, gonna go look for kara stuff and hope i find something :doubt:

oh and during the song did any japanese speaker hear

"Supa Aidoru ga depyu"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even gonna get into SY's hair.

and the crying part it might be they are filiming another MV >.<

the "Burn" song sounds "fierce" maybe they are filiming an MV for that instead.. you know.

sometimes they do that. like film 2 MV's .

new things today:

- original jumping

- never seen before hairdos (i like)

- jumping white outfits (i love)

so are those bit of jumping choreography? not sure how sad is its theme but i love seeing their smiles again.

i'm starting to get confused..at first i thought jumping was going to be a happy jumpy song

but then the lyrics n the crying scene proved me wrong

then the dance shots came up n the girls are smiling in futuristics white outfits..

makes me anxious for the pv to come out quickly so that i can finally understand wat 'jumping' really is

cant wait!!! :tongue:

thanks for the covers!!!

Lol Version A's outfits look indeed like a latest version of Lupin. But overall their outfits look pretty appealing.

The stylists like playing w Seungyeon & Hara's hair much? lol different styles for different covers. Oh no I need to get familiar w Ham's new hair. They even had her wore extension >__>

BUT BUT BUT THE COVERS. WHATS THAT WITH ALL THESE POORLY DESIGNED COVERS!!!! If they wanna add more effects rather than a plain background, they should have done it more professionally. This just looks so dull and like from an amateur.

Haha I see ppl talking abt SY's hairchange but somehow I like it!!! :D

The screencap of their mv looks quite promising as well just that it's kinda dull cos everything's white >_<

AND THE COVERS ARE SO COOL! Umm well minus the background heh.

Jing looks damn good!

COLE WITHOUT BANGS/FRINGE OMO O:

And Gyuri seems to be the least revealing hehe.

I love Hara's hair in version A and C!

I think I love version C the best overall hehe ^^ The white looks great on them!

I CANT WAIT!!! *jumps and runs around excitedly*

Go go go KARA fighting!

^That's how it works in Japan, though. Popular artists always release multiple versions of their singles; some even release more than three versions. It's part of the promotional strategy. But it really does get frustrating when you only plan on buying one and there are so many options. @_@

The girls all look HOT in these covers but Seungyeon's hair in Version B is just... I mean, I know she has a ponytail, but I can't see it. All I see is...something spiky on her hair. The spiky thing is her hair. It's like.. a feminine mohawky hairstyle.