[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

^^ OC choppers hair is what first came to mind

I nearly spat out my coffee and ruined my computer when I saw the cover A pictures. So much leather, so much sexy, very unexpected. But B is classy looking and C is white so I guess it balances out.

Just want to say I didn't see this coming lol. The song sounds good, tho, so I'm excited :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MAN I LOVE THE OUTFIT!! i love nicole no bangs hair and hara on version A is AWESOME!!

and sy's spiky hair, idk i just love it, lol.

ty inin and pig3head :)

THE MV PLEASE!

and uh yeah pim, plain BG =_=

edit:

anyone know what is this?

lP2Gj.jpg

[GIF]jumping!

HHjXU.gif

cr:aceham

Edited by stevenstanley

zOMG the covers!!! I think my favorite has got to be version C followed by A and then B O___O. Version C looks freaking amazing, while A and B does look rather dull. I wasn't originally planning to preorder C but after seeing that design I'm definitely going to get it now. Dang UMJ has a knack for making me spend more money :lol:.

@stanley: you know, i actually prefer this picture http://imgur.com/lP2Gj.jpg to replace their version A cover since it's similar to Lupin.. :P

Anw, i was quite shocked to see Seungyeon's new hair.. I notice they like to play around with her hairstyle every time a new single is coming out..

Nonetheless, the covers are really awesome, especially version B and C!! Their concept is so fresh and they are adventurous with the girls' outfit!!

My favourite of them, Version C!! The cover seem to give out the most vibe out of the three!! Plus, I love Seungyeon's headband in Version C!!! :eyelove: Hara looks stunning in all the versions too!!! :thumbup:

Their empty background disappoints me again though.. :(

Apart from the covers, i really can't wait to hear "Burn"!!! The title amazes me somehow!! :D

:wub: really love all the covers (..yeah the background could be better :whistling: ) my personal fave would be version C then B

it made me more curious on how the choreo would be, with sad lyrics and this concept...

What different i think is that in this Japan single they uncover ALL of them at the same time....quite different with common practice in Korea huh...where the hype is build with releasing one by one pic of the members :tongue:

full version of Universal Music Kara page background

8uI5h.jpg

M8ojM.jpg

cr:dckara

Saw the covers at Allkpop, and I immediately searched for news about it in KH.

...and I got this!

LOL :tongue:

I actually like their album covers, though it is a bit bland. :/

And yeah, these look more suitable for their album covers than the actual covers. Lol.

Iono, maybe 'cause it's a bit more badass. XD

I looove Ham's hair in Ver. A and C, but srsly dislike her hair in Ver. B. >.<

And her skirts are cute, lol.

It's all so frilly, while the others either have pants, or a skirt-shorts-thingy (WHAT is Hara wearing? She keeps turning off to the side and idk whether she's wearing a skirt or shorts @_@).

Anyway, I like Ver A and C. (yes, it's most probably because of her hair XD)

Ver. B looks good overall, though.

HECK, FINE. I LIKE THEM ALL.

(idontcaaaaare if the cover's a bit bland; Kara sells it with their hot looks, okay.)

And yeah, the hairstylists love playing with Ham and Hara's hair the most.

Then, it would be Jing (her hair has subtle changes, I think?).

While Nikori and Gyul remain with the same hairstyles. ^^

*endrant/opinion*

I wonder what exactly their concept is this time.

I'm a bit confused, honestly. :mellow:

First, there's the happy tune, then Ham cries, then it's them with a futuristic/sexy look.

Frankly,

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

Edited by berryFEVER

i was thinking of acolorful and cute clothes but i love this ..my fav is cover B AND C...i like the pic with the black and white clothes i wish they wear it also...i like how each cover the middle girl position is changed...

..iam so excited to the full mv...sukkirri show always the first to update on kara news...the dance steps is so easy and cute , i dont know how they gonna mix the cute dance and teary ham together..gonna wait and see ...excited