[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

thanks for the video..wow everybody is looking so perfect!!

love nicole's hair..but i miss the her bangs already

i keep forgetting jing is just 16 when she's looking like that..

i think hara gyuri and seungyeon fit this concept the most..

they all look amazing!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the lyrics to Jumping been posted yet? ignore this post if they have. :sweatdrop:

jumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

jumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

jumpin’ now jumpin’ now

記憶を消して jumpin’ jumpin’

いま悲しみ消すの chance chance

遠くなるその笑顏 この手に

取り戻す 願いをかける

ヤキモキしてないから only you and I

there’s nothing better only you

あなたの腕にjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

その手伸ばすのjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

その愛が全てなの only you

jumpin’ now jumpin’ now

呼び戻す 眠りを覚ます

baby come back, baby come back

only you and I

あなたの元にjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

あなたの胸にjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

あなたしか欲しくないonly you

谷を越えて 探すの

ビュンビュンビュン

熱い心全部で

あなたの胸に jumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

その手伸ばすのjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

その愛が全てなのonly you

there’s nothing only you

あなたの元にjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

あなたの元へjumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

あなたしか欲しくない only you

source: http://ameblo.jp/kara-kazu/entry-10676582328.html

not sure if its album version or not

^ hohohoho daebak :D

[news] Which korean group does young Japanese girls like more?

According to Nikkan Sports Japan on the 15th a survey was conducted among young Japanese girls with an average age of 17.2, about 2,000 participated in this survey and they were ask which "Korean aspring artists" do they prefer more.

In the survey, KARA ranked 1st, SNSD ranked 2nd and DBSK ranked 3rd.

According to Nikkan Sports, "KARA was the top choice because of their famous 'Butt dance' which was cute and also because majority of them would sing KARA's song in the karaoke.".

The survey was conducted among 10 year old Japanese girls above, with the kpop frenzy that is taking Japan by storm, most of the kpop fans in Japan are girls these age showing an accuracy in the survey.

KARA released their korean Best album in Japan on the 29th of September and they sold over thousands of albums ranking them 2nd in the Oricon weekly charts. They have successfully debuted in Japan.

Source: Newsen

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

omg!! thx for sharing!! our girls have been receiving so much love this year. hopefully they'll get even more popular wif jumping!!!!! i rly hope that kara can just surprise all of us once again and keep the good news going. im so proud of them!!

^^ that's understandable because KARA's songs are easier to be sung in karaoke and singing them with the dance is a lot of fun!!

kind of different from Korea eh? In Korea, a lot of ahjussi like KARA, but in Japan, it's young girls..

Girls Talk, new thread for this?

First original album release from KARA including hit songs "Mister," "Jumpin'" and more for nine songs total (subject to change). Limited edition A includes a bonus DVD. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

9 songs! wohooooooo, so far they have 6 songs in Japanese, and the rest......? 3 new songs? re-sing?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-9393#

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-9394

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-9395

wahh, just listened to Jummping clear version, so excited, I wanted more.. aigoo, though I'm so looking forward to the choreography but especially the PV, hope with a storyline, seriously.... and and and I was so HAPPY, the Happiest like all the pure Kamilias when I saw KARA #1 about japanese young girls.. I'm happy they didn't just attract male fans but A LOT of fangirls too XD

10 11 12 .... KARASHI ? OMG, they'll talk about when Gekidan Hitori went to their program and watched a video message of our girls ? wahh will there be a thread for them too ? I'm so looking forward to it too,

btw.. @music station today after Cole showed the butt/hip dance there was another Guy who did it, who was him ? sorry but I'm not familiar with jpop, is he a member of a group too ?

Oo they're going to be on Wednesday J-pop as well. :) I quite enjoy watching that so i'm happy they'll be on. And great for them to be invited to MSta again, they had a lovely performance on that today. :) I'm hoping they can be invited to Hey! Hey! Hey!, CDTV or Music Fair one day since those are also popular music programs. And ininn and I were talking the other day about how it would be nice if they could go on Our Music, since that's a show where they perform acoustic versions of their songs.