[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

Ahh a Story Version of the PV would be awesome. I don't think it's going to happen, though, since it would've been announced by now.

Speaking of versions of PVs... there will be member solo versions of the PV given to customers who buy three first press singles I think. Pretty nice promotional strategy. 8D

追加企画 緊急決定!!

ニューシングル「ジャンピン」メンバーソロショットVer.Music Videoプレゼント!

シングル「ジャンピン」の初回限定盤に封入されている応募券を「3枚集めて」ご応募頂くとお好きなメンバーの「”ジャンピン"メンバーソロショット Ver.Music Video」のDVDを漏れなくプレゼント致します!!

I think the way to get the DVDs is to send in some kind of form that comes with all first press versions; don't know if it applies to international buyers, though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai guys just want to state that I AM FLIPPING A ###### RN AOIQWROJWEPIQHJTLO$#I%@#$(%@#$P%(#@) KEYBOARD SMASH KEYBOARD SMASH KEYBOARD SMASH

OMFG I want those individual PVS sooooooooooooo bad I'm considering buying like 100 dollars worth of CDs. Omg omg omg this is too much omg omg omg.

Omg.

Since pretty girl ham and cole has been singing the chorus?(lol idk what to call it :P).in lupin too,you know the "somethingsomething game set" xD and its always ham then cole.so im not shock either.

Edited by xxoo

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HEART ATTACK. goosebumps!

hara's solo (not really solo though, she was at the middle and giving cool expression) IS DAEBAAAAAKKKK!! their eyes :eyelove:

i was just determined to do my assignment, but teaser came out and TADAAAAA. teaser > assignment LOL.

wooo jumping through time? member solo ver???????????????

the song is so cool :eyelove: >.>

in the vid

the female mc said "they Continue with releasing another hit song like mister"

male mc said at the end "they are cool..maybe everything will change after this " ( what does he mean by this ??) (snsd??) :confused1:

i wish so

i am not sure about the trans :sweatdrop:

but they said something similar

Yeah I so the preview, it look so good. It has like a techo ish feel to it, plus love the way they would dress. Plus it would seem like this time seungyeon in the middle not nicole, I guess they were always change it. Nicole was for mister, Hara was for lupin, and now seungyeon for jumping. I can't wait for this song, it going to be another hit.

I disagree seems like sy and Nicole both lead the chorus part. They always switch their parts ever since kara 5 debuted. The biggest difference is hare got the melody change, which is a pretty important part. I hope she can do well live, she has improved a lot.