[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

:thumbup: WOW. WOW. WOW. This song soo out of this world.

I will dedicate a whole day just to listen to it at least a 100 times :eyelove:

It feels and looks like a great HIT I just hope it's longer than 3 :tongue:

Aren't japanese songs supposed to be bet 3 and 6 min??

Well, anyway. I love this song and the moves are HOT!!!

Now waiting for the storyline. SI crying now makes sense. Does she go back in time? Suspense, suspense. :tongue:

In the background ot he teaser there is what looks like a time tunnel. That's where Hammie goes back in time LOL. :wub:

Edited by adlibruj

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the song,now i really cant wait for the pv.

is that the full song??lol thats too short.i know japan shortens their song but during live,not like this(err.lol idk what to call it,but i think you get my point?:P)

ohh that fanmade vid,i feel like i watched the real pv xD.its really well made.

Edited by xxoo

Wow it seem like I not the only one who waiting for jumping to come out. Just 2-3 more weeks for jumping come out. Hopefully this single sell a lot, and make it like number 2-3 on the chart. This single may sell more than best album, since best album sold more than mister. Jumping has to sell more than best album. Everything is look up for KARA now, just got to wait for jumping to be release. Maybe a collab with arashi would defintely help with the rank. Or arashi doing KARA dance, music station would defintely be big to for KARA. And like a interview with arashi and KARA instead of NEWS it with arashi. I can image, but just for now let them do well on the chart, when jumping come out hopefully 100K.

Best album has sold more than mister

Best album sold for the last 4 weeks is 82,563. Another milsestone broken by KARA 80K is just 4 weeks. They would need another 17K to beat the 100K mark,

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^

Thank you, I like the song so much..

Just for information, Japan chart of hell has started today. From this day, all Japan heavy hitters are releasing their stuff, single, album and more each week. Started by AKB's 77k midday sales this noon :scared:

When I think of it, KARA's timing for Jumping is actually the best for them. They don't have any burden and record to hold, so what ever the rank doesn't matter actually. But doing promotion with those Japan's biggest star is something else. The attention they'll get from tv shows would be many times bigger.

But, that's just my theory :whistling:

Go get it girls .. :thumbup:

Message to Kamilia Japan.

[c]Uploader

They are all so hyper and cute lol. <3

The attention they'll get from tv shows would be many times bigger.

Agreed! With all the top groups releasing, people will be paying more attention to the music scene and visiting record stores more often and hopefully paying more attention to KARA as well. (:

the shouting in the clip was so funny. hope the message gets to the new japanese fans soon.

lol @ "Japan chart of hell has started today".

so the possibility of mass attention gathered during heavy weeks is not something to be underestimated too. haha, so guess one has to experience it (daring) inorder to feel it (the effect).

lol its been ages since i posted (actually its not THAT long but oh well =.=)

but in any case, jumping rly sounds promising to me and im VERY confident that it'll sell over 100k. it's super catchy *_* and the mv looks awesome too. if this doesnt sell well, all i can say is that some ppl have suffered severe brain damage this year =.=

it seems that japanese artists are rushing their releases towards the end of the year, but like u guys said, this will just attract more attention for kara, which is an awesome thing :D

btw, lots of ppl have mentioned this a long time ago, but kara's voices have REALLY matured!!!!! especially JiRa!!! <33333 at some parts i couldnt even recognize their voices - something i never had much problem with.

GO KARA!!!!!!!!

Yup, KARA going against releases by BIG stars of JAPAN is really good. It's not just about "rank" in the ORICON, sales and exposure matters a lot. I'm sure KARA would rank at least in the top 10.

KARA would appear in MUSIC STATION, MUSIC JAPAN and other events. So I'm sure KARA will get a lot of exposure! :thumbup:

lol @ "Japan chart of hell has started today".

so the possibility of mass attention gathered during heavy weeks is not something to be underestimated too. haha, so guess one has to experience it (daring) inorder to feel it (the effect).

:sweatdrop:

I can't find a better word for describing the upcoming weeks in Japan chart. Today, AKB's Beginner just got double platinum on 1st day (568k sales), that's why I called chart of hell. At this rate, I hope KARA will have a tv show with AKB48, for maximum exposure :tongue:

And.. please Maeda .. buy all KARA's single/album ..