[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

november is the time for kara in japan so many shows to attend ,i hope the koream kamilia support them 2...jumping on the 12 music station come faster now another member gonna see her idol jiyoung= matsumoto ...why i feel 10 nov is far away?

@eyeless : akb 1st day (568k sales), :scared::scared: thats crazy...hope kara reach that one day ..iam sure if they keep on releasing stuff like jumping they will :thumbup:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AKB48 - Woooooooooow

Holy crap. WOW. They are going to break the million mark for weekly for the first time since Utada Hikaru. It's been a LONG time since this has happened, and it's even shut the Arashi fans up, cause I don't think they can sell this much anymore. I actually got to listen to Beginner yesterday (and see the weird *** PV), and I actually found the song quite enjoyable aside from Acchan's screaming lol.

Still patiently waiting for Ninki. I have quite the faith about Jumping's success - yeah, it's going to be a fast week, but hey, we have nothing to lose right now. Let's do this.

Omg...waiting for the Jumping PV is so hard...all this teasing that UMJ's doing...is making me want to see the PV so badly. I'm ordering the B version b/c I love photobooks...I'm tempted to get the A and C version but I need money for the Girl's Talk Album. Sigh...UMJ's going to make me broke but I need to support the girls :D I might still get the A and C version of jumping too..I love the cover of the C single of Jumping.

I have a good feeling about "Jumping" and it is being released when there are big stars like Arashi and Perfume and I believe Kara will be able to put up a good fight and people will be paying close attentions to the charts so I think it would be good publicity for the girls too :D

Edited by yoomster

I also think KARA release is a good timing because with so big japanese names, they will grap more attention and get more publicity. And most of all, I have hope that KARA and Arashi could attend a show together :tongue: It would be a dream ! My favorite japanese group with my favorite korean group lol.

I also think KARA release is a good timing because with so big japanese names, they will grap more attention and get more publicity. And most of all, I have hope that KARA and Arashi could attend a show together :tongue: It would be a dream ! My favorite japanese group with my favorite korean group lol.

This would happen on Nov 12 Music Station :thumbup1:

Does anyone have the English or translated lyrics to it?

I've been searching for it everywhere but I can't find it D:

a_chan posted a rough translation of the preview a few pages back. But the whole song hasn't been translated yet though.

Video with Japanese lyrics:

Maybe someone will be kind enough to translate it? I can attempt at a translation but I can only make out 80% of the lyrics... not sure about some parts. =/

I could translate the lyrics if you like ^_^

Just give a lil bit and check in the songbox later~ I'll edit this post when its done.

Edit: Actually I think i might just post here and not overstep the people who lead that part of the forum anyway just finished the Japanese and romanisation, just have to translate now :)

Edit 2: Okay here it is ^_^

Japanese:

jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

jumpin' now jumpin' now

记忆を消して jumpin' jumpin'

いま悲しみ消すの chance chance

遠くなる その 笑颜 この手に

取り戻す 願いをかける

ヤキモキしないから あの you and I

♪there's nothing better only you

あなたの腕に jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

飛んで融かすの jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

その爱が全てなの only you

jumpin' now jumpin' now

呼び起こす 眠りを覚ます

baby come back, baby come back

shining you and I

♪♪there's nothing better only you

あなたの元に jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

何度でも飛ぶ jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

あなたしか欲しくない only you

時を越えて 探すの

you you you

热い心全部で

there's nothing better only you

♪repeat

♪♪repeat

jumpin' now jumpin' now

Romanisation

jumpin' now jumpin' now

kioku wo kushite jumpin’ jumpin’

ima kanashimi kesu no chance chance

tooku naru sono egao kono te ni

torimodosu negai wo kakeru

yakimokishinai kara ano only you and I

♪there's nothing better only you

anata no mune ni jumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

tonde tokasu no jumpin’ jumpin’ jumpin’ now

sono ai ga subete na no only you

jumpin' now jumpin' now

yobiokosu nemuri wo samasu

shining you and I

anata no moto ni jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

nandodemo tobu jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

anatashika hoshikunai only you

toki wo koete sagasu no

you you you

atsui kokoro zenbu de

♪repeat

♪♪repeat

jumpin' now jumpin' now

English Translation (Note: things in Italics are lyrics that were originally English)

jumpin' now jumpin' now

I’m throwing away those memories jumpin' jumpin'

And getting rid of my sadness chance chance

You’re getting further and further away from me

To get you back, I've made a wish

because I know what I want; it's you and I

There’s nothing better only you

Into your heart I’m jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

Jumping in and melting your heart jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

Your love is everything only you

jumpin' now jumpin' now

I’m calling out to you, waking you up

shining you and I

To your side I’m jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

No matter how many times it takes jumpin' jumpin' jumpin' now

You are the only one I want only you

I’ve been searching through time

you you you

With all of my heart

♪repeat

♪♪repeat

jumpin' now jumpin' now

Edited by a_chan

thanks alot a_chan for the traslation appreciate it ...i like the lyrics and i think it gonna be epic with astory line ...cant wait for the release ...i have to say from the comments we all waiting for music station jumping + interaction with arashi..

the lycis sound like it a sad song, but the beat and everything make it sound like a upbeat song. So I guess it like a sad song, but a upbeat song to. i think it going to do well on the chart. So is it true arashi is going to be on the same show as KARA, please tell me it so, I been want that to happen. I was hope that would happen when KARA release jumping. maybe with AKB48 and perfume to that would be so cool. I interview with them to would be great, just like KARA with NEWS, just this time KARA with arashi

I know this is so off topics, but I just releaze that it KARA second chance to be on music station just promote their second single. So KARA has been on music station twice, getting to promote both of their song that they release. But SNSd has only been on music station once and that was to promote genie, I wondering why they weren't invite back to music station for gee.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^

SNSD didn't promote Genie. They promoted Gee on Music Station :thumbup1:

gee sold 66,203 on the first week; Im kindof expecting Kara's Jumpin' numbers to be a little more since Kara's promoting more. In the sweet melody spazz box it looks like they be mcs for "sakigake! eight??"

I'm getting so confused. I know Jumping is going to be promoted in korea also does that mean it's for there korean comeback as well?? I love the PV even though the song is short I love the chore and the outfits are amazing!!! Is there a storyline to do the MV...I thought Seungyeon had acting scenes...hmmm. Hopefully there will be a HD version of the PV soon!