[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part I was shocked about was Nicole had another singing part XD.

Like others have said crying scene might be in SY's solo mv..

But there was another butt part in this dance haha.

KARA with Arashi!! Can't wait for that.. it's almost been a year since KARA was on their show, I hope they get to chat like KARA did with News.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Please tell me this isn't the official MV/PV!!!!!!!!

I really wanted a story line, this was disappointing just like lupin MV!! :crying: :crying:

But on the good side, I think the girls improved a LOT! their dance and singing abilities!

Especially Jiyoung, she got lots of lines and camera time!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Her dancing improved a lot too! And she became a lot prettier too!! I LOVE HER HAIR!

OMFG the PV??? LQ??? Whoah so awesome. I will watch it after posting.

But I am wondering, what happened to the storyline?

Nonetheless, this is something I will spazz about!

Can't wait for the HQ!

Thank you for sharing!

I hope Jumping is an even better success than the previous releases. I want 100k! lol.

Yeah I was curious to know is this really the PV, it look ok, I just little disappointed because i want to see seungyeon acting. But I guess the whole music station with arashi make up for it, hopefully KARA has a talk with Arashi just like they did with NEWS. It like they have to be with arashi at least once, since it like on their show they got introduced to the whole japan industry. So they should at least have some interaction with each other, I want to see some interaction with them just like they had with NEWS. Maybe after arashi and NEWS, it would be Kat-tun next which would be really cool. Since kat-tun is comeback on KARA second week, maybe so interaction. I know that KARA is going to promote this song in Korea to, but is their going to be a korean mv for this song, or they just going to promote this song. I wondering how they korean version is going to be like. Are they like going to make it less upbeat for korean one, since the lycis are like a little sad.

beside think about how many people KARA may get to interact with. KARA did only group I know that interact with some much of the japan band first with NEWS, AKB48 chemistry (when they host the show together), can't forget KARA number fan boys, maybe Arashi, maybe perfume.

KARA interact with a lot of the japan band i don't any who has done that beside TVXQ. SNSD and 4 minute I haven't see much interaction with japan bands

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

oh gosh the butt popping x3 I dunno what to say about it x3 The whole dance is really nice though :D shows a very powerful, charismatic image for fan girls.

I want first week to hit 70k >:D not my prediction yet but, really want them to have 70k in the first week!!!! :D

I belive in Kara and stuff but I really hope their live performance is a little better than the Mister live or you just about the same as the mister live.

this song seems really hard to sing x3 so high pitched x3

anywas hwaighting to kara ^^

:determined:

^ well i believe 70k in first week is definitely possible x3 we just have to w8 patiently for the 10th of november to arrive.

and omfg the pv is just soooooo GOOD!!!!! and the girls all look so pretty in it. and jing!! hehe finally some more screentime for you, little baby puppy XD and hara's singing was jjang as well :thumbup:

but umm how do you know that the storyline will only appear in the korean version?? for now this is only the leaked version of the PV - umj hasnt rly uploaded anything up yet.

I don't really think it is a leaked version. If you look at the bottom of the video there is a little cube which says M-ON, which is one of the japanese music channels. It's not really unusual for the Japanese record companies to release the pv on music channels before they post them online. They usually don't even do teasers for japanese artists, just shortened versions. So it is most likely the official version.

ELECTRIFYING!!! These moves are mesmerazing, being watching it over and over and...but, where's the storyline???? I'm missing something!!!

Wait, this is still October. No? They'r keepping the suspense going. I hope so. I DO want to see a storyline. I want to see Seung Yeon "jumping" back in time. I want to see her tear. Her acting. There has got to be more. I'll be waiting... in the meantime I'm going back to watch more of the girls in their terrrific moves. :thumbup1::eyelove:

so this pv was not officially releasd/teased by dsp/umj but leaked?

if so, hope the official version will reveal another, or maybe the storyline is intended for korean promotion?

about its choreography, i find it's more complex than mister. no? lots of hands & body movements.

it's tough remembering all those new moves. & oh the butt popping, it's definitely sexier than mister butt dance.

thanks a_chan for the lyrics, romanisation & transaction.

& about the songbox, you should share in there too, if necessary amendment when everything is confirmed.

OMG. JUST WATCHED THE PV. IT WAS AMAZING <3333

the storyline is for the korean version :] but there are going to be individual mvs for all the members too if you buy the cds ^^

INDIVIDUAL MVS FOR ALL MEMBERS?! *dies* Jiyoung <3 Kara<3

so this pv was not officially releasd/teased by dsp/umj but leaked?
I don't really think it is a leaked version. If you look at the bottom of the video there is a little cube which says M-ON, which is one of the japanese music channels. It's not really unusual for the Japanese record companies to release the pv on music channels before they post them online. They usually don't even do teasers for japanese artists, just shortened versions. So it is most likely the official version.

Not leaked. Like notsoangelic said, I believed it was aired on M-ON, hence the watermark and the usual Song/Artist/Record Company tag at the bottm left corner.

oh gosh the butt popping x3 I dunno what to say about it x3 The whole dance is really nice though :D shows a very powerful, charismatic image for fan girls.

I want first week to hit 70k >:D not my prediction yet but, really want them to have 70k in the first week!!!! :D

I belive in Kara and stuff but I really hope their live performance is a little better than the Mister live or you just about the same as the mister live.

this song seems really hard to sing x3 so high pitched x3

anywas hwaighting to kara ^^

:determined:

Lol I just did a pitch check and most of Honey, Lupin, and Wanna are higher than Jumping. The lowest pitched song Kara has ever promoted is Secret World, back in the days - Kara4 stuff is about half an octave higher than Kara5 stuff XD

I was major excited upon hearing the release of the MV yesterday? and the song sounds major great too! i am currently having a KARA fever since KARA is the top in my girlgroup list cause i like them since years ago. wehuu.

the girls are gorgeous though i expect storyline. but it's ok. still awesome! :D

KARA HWAITING!!!!

After watching the PV:

- LOVE THE CHOREO! I thought it would be simple judging from the previews but there are actually some complex moves! I think this is their most entertaining choreography since Secret World. :eyelove: Arguably, Mister is also very well-choreographed but it's a bit on the repetitive side.

- LOVE THE LINE DISTRIBUTION! Everyone got to sing! -thumbs up-

- Uh where is Seungyeon's crying scene? Where is the storyline? The abundance of close-up shots and dance shots makes me think that..

- This is probably the dance shot version of the PV. I'm HOPING it's the dance shot because if this is the real thing, I'll be quite disappointed.

- HARA's (small segment of) VOGUING! She looks GORGEOUS!

Lol I just did a pitch check and most of Honey, Lupin, and Wanna are higher than Jumping. The lowest pitched song Kara has ever promoted is Secret World, back in the days - Kara4 stuff is about half an octave higher than Kara5 stuff XD

I must've been fooled by the falsetto singing parts xD

Well you guys probably have seen it. But HD version of Jumpin'. ohh yeaaahhh! :thumbup1:

ah i see... so storyline is in Korean, makes sense... ^^

dude is it me or november is still far away???

Go Kara! <3 ahhh!!!

i am so excited i loved the video, i want a cleaner version still... hope japanese population will like it! >.<