[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i sure hope so that they'll show hams cry scene.

if they dont,ill go BSBFAODA*NITDSPIHADMYHOPESUPAJNDSAJNLJ!!!! ^^

anyways i like this better than the lupin mv.better bg xD

lol and the butt pop is love :P

the order of singing(jiyoung,hara,ham,gyuri,cole) is the same thing as mister xD

Edited by xxoo

Ok, I just need to get this off my chest. I don't know if this is the correct thread to vent but here goes. Everyone has already talked about this issue that I'm about to bring up but I just want to place my late but opinionated two cent. We all know Kara's debut already broke a record, especially on the charts, but then a certain girl group came in and took it away from Kara within a mere few weeks. I know what you are all thinking, "there's no point in being disappointed or annoyed by it, the fact is that Kara already made their mark and they were the first to do so is good enough," I take solace in that as well but I can't help but feel that there was somewhat of an unfair reaction to this whole issue. And now that certain girl group has also reached the top spot on the charts, because it's only the daily charts, I still find it annoying how much of a commotion some are making it out to be, but I digress, I congratulate them for being able to reach that success. But at the same time I feel Kara is getting shafted again. And let's admit it, Kara's Japanese is better.

But I want to argue that Kara is going up against numerous top acts during the initial first week of releases, and for them to make it up that top five position in the charts is quite a big deal, while I see this certain girl group releasing their releases a few weeks after, during the down weeks when the initial hype of the first week releases has died down. Yes, I'm gonna be petty and use that excuse, which is somewhat true. Especially right now with Kara's upcoming new releases of their single and their full album, they are once again going up against the big leagues. I take solace in knowing UMJ having faith in the girls for them to compete against the big timers. Friendly or not, competition is still competition, you always want your team to come out on top. I know Kara will probably won't have a chance at the top spot but knowing that they placed in the top five against truly tough competition is a win for me already. It shows that they have what it takes to play in the big leagues though they are still rookies in the game.

I don't know if any of what I said truly made sense but I just needed to get that off my chest. I really and truly hope that with these new releases that UMJ and DSP plans for Kara that they will achieve the top spot and remain there for weeks to come and block the certain girl group from placing. I know I sound intensely jealous but honestly, I want Kara to shine for more than just a mere week. I have no hatred towards this certain group but I'm tire of them continuously taking the spotlight away from Kara. It's the underdog's time to shine. All interest in Kara!

Feel free to ignore my rant.

The video, the song, all perfectly packaged. Concerning the Korean version of this song, if you remember back in October when Nicole tweeted a picture of herself eating the banana and the girls celebrating her birthday, her outfit looked different from what the outfits they are wearing in this video. The outfit in the picture could be for the Korean version of the video, an actual storyline for the MV maybe.

OMGOMGOMG

I came back from school today, and was surfing Youtube for the Jumping teaser ('cause I didn't see it yet), and I found the PV instead!

I'm over the moon right now, 'cause the girls look gorgeous! ^__^

butwhereisthatcryingscene?

Anyway, my mood's better now because of Kara. :D

And well, 'cause my end-of-year exams are over. Hahaha.

Going to replay Jumping again, then! ♥

andcatchinguponk-popnewsnowthatmyexamsareoverYAY!

@UnknownIdiot

rather ignore, i read while nodding at each rant you made. :) particularly "I know Kara will probably won't have a chance at the top spot but knowing that they placed in the top five against truly tough competition is a win for me already. It shows that they have what it takes to play in the big leagues though they are still rookies in the game.". believe this, the spotlights will be on the girls soon. we'll let the japaneses decide again. :) & about cole banana eating twitpic, believe it was from heroes shooting though i maybe wrong.

#@unknownidiot

I feel your rant, not to mention the media is trying to underrate KARA's achievements but they're actually neck to neck with the "other" girl group. The other girl group's achievements are being overrated. I read an article that they "single handedly" make way for the recent Hallyu Wave. Everyone knows that KARA did it as well! They're the first girl group who succeeded in getting the love of Japanese fans!

^ lol it's true that the media exaggerates things sometimes, but chill. kamilias are chill fans, remember?? and who cares what OTHER PPL say??? we know what really happened, so let those idiots blab all they want - they cant change facts no matter what. and as for that #1 position, we all know that it doesnt mean anything at all, cos it's only worth 3k or so.

but admittedly u guys do have a point though.

kara is just SO underrated.

they deserve more love from the public!! (though they alr have a lot of love)

and so that mv isnt leaked??? hmmm.

personally i dont think that it is the dance shot version though. generally for the dance-shot versions, the set remains the same for the ENTIRE pv. but in this one, the sets kept changing left to right, and there were even individual shots as well. so if this isnt leaked, it's definitely the original, not de dance version.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

This is why when anyone try to compare number of views for Japanese and Korean video on Youtube considered fail. Japanese PV will be taken down by YT in no time, except if the management have an official YT channel. All of the HQ PV has been taken down right now :(

I'm one of those who think this is the official PV, there's no story line PV :whistling:

Except .. if UMJ actually put the storyline PV on recochoku as a paid Japan Phone only download ..

just like AKB's Beginner PV

Love the song! It is addictive. I like the choreography and it makes me holding my breath awhile when watching the PV. The different ways of body waving, the jumping dance and the hip-ticking dance are amazing.

Love KARA!

p.s. I watched the low quality ver at @ aceham6 & might watch in higher quality on @ MrHoneyhamsy or @ 979Marine on utube Not found in official sites @ karatv1, karajapan.

Thanks for sharing the information

jumping is epic :) the PV where hammie cries, is it for the korean version or a later release version to continue the hype? but i also read somewhere that burn could be the one promoted in korea. that will be good either ways :)

@unknownidiot: i know exactly what you feel :) and sometimes, i get pissed to everytime some people try to downsize KARA's achievements, specially in japan where they totally found their spotlight and overrates the others'. come to think about it, kara has been receiving a lot of love and for me they are more successful. but of course i'm a kamilia so i would say that even if it wasn't the case. just ignore those articles and people ignoring what our girls have achieved. kara has already proven a lot this year and we kamilias know that :)

on the brighter note, i read akp last night and i saw that the trolls or haters are increasing in number in the article for jumping pv. at first i was irritated then i realized, i should be thankful. they found our girls a large enough threat to even spend time bashing them. it shows that KARA has made their mark :) jumping jjang!

I've spazzed like a million times over the PV already :D I love love love it, regardless of whether it's official/leaked/dancer vers etc. They improved so much! Can't wait for the official release and their korean comeback and promotions and Burn do I sound like some greedy pig here O:

And this is prolly off topic (sorry) but I agree wholeheartedly with @Unknownidiot and @superkat.

I was just reading their article abt the PV a while ago and I realised that there were suddenly alot more trolls and antis than usual as compared to the past when KARA just gets ignored most of the time <_< I got really pissed but yup like superkat said I realised that the more famous someone is, the more number of antis he/she/they will get so we all should be rejoicing in fact x)

And it always makes me feel hurt that KARA gets underrated by the media and maybe even the public in general. I'm not a hater of the girl grp that Unknownidiot mentioned but i feel that KARA always gets overshadowed by them. And the treatment for the 2 grps is so diff T_T

But I'm gonna believe in the unnies that one day, they'll make it to the top. They're strong enough to overcome obstacles and Kamilias will always be behind them :D

Edited by zeezee95

I saw the pv as soon as it was leaked. I was so surprised by how much my bbs had grown up. Though I'll forever love their cute stages I think they really are at their best right now. It's pretty much a fact now that we are seeing how much Japan is loving them. Hopefully they'll make it to the top the Oricon charts soon. Kara jjang!

@eyeless: yeah I had to watch their video off some video taken of ANOTHER video off a dude's phone -__- I really liked it, though, though Acchan's screaming scared the bejesus out of me. So loud lol.

One thing that is concerning me a lot is the hate on the Youtube videos, toward not only Kara but also SNSD/4minute. A lot of the comments have been disabled but sometimes the ratings aren't, and always there's a solid 1/4 or 1/5 of dislikes for the videos, which is a lot - check your regular kpop mvs and the dislike won't be higher than 5%. =( Is this...cultural backlash? 2ch trolling? Magic?

Aaahh I can't wait to see the Full HD for Jumping!

I'm totally loving the PV right now even though it isn't the story version.

Our girls look GORGEOUS. The choreo is very nice imo. Body wave, Bird Dance and Booty Popping.

I can't wait for November 10 to come! I want to see Jumping do well in the charts!

Hara got more lines in Jumping! And her dancing skills were simply amazing and I love how the PV shows it.