• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated predictions list!

xichigo 20k first day/ 65k - 70k first week

nerdxissa 25k first day/ 70k+ first week

MizuiroKaze13 25k first day/ 70k first week

I'm not too worried about Msta. I'll be fine if the girls don't make an appearance for Jumping. We can still see Jumping performed on Music Japan and Melodix! Besides, I have 100% faith in UMJ to handle our girls properly~!

Looking at your prediction .. :sweatdrop:

How can you predict 25k first day and 70k first week? Well .. at least 1st day sales should be half of first week sales. If wanna predict 70k first week, then the first day sales should be at least 35k. But it's just my theory, don't trust me XD

My prediction is 30k first day, 60k+ first week

The pattern should be something like this :whistling:

^ oh i see... but if you ask me, shouldnt the "1st day sales half of 1st week sales" theory only apply for local J-Pop artists (for now)?? cos at the moment, K-Pop is still... a trend and has a lot of casual fans coming in. while Gee's sales dropped a lot after its release, it still managed to sell more than 2 times of its 1st day sales, and so did the Best 2007-2010 album.

but since i know quite nothing of the japanese industry, what im saying is probably crap so i'll just see jumping's 1st and 2nd day sales, and then i'll see if my prediction is still possible :whistling:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Sorry, I'm not a professional in making prediction as others but here's mine..

30k--> 20k --> 15k--> 6k--> 5k--> 3k

79k? Ok!! Have faith in them!!

LOL..my prediction is the highest.. :mellow:

Edited by radenoactive

1-2 more days 'til release?!?!?! :eyelove:

prediction game~~~~~ hehehe, I feel like im cheating by changing my prediction again :whistling:

xichigo 20k first day/ 65k - 70k first week

nerdxissa 30k-35k first day/ 70k+ first week

MizuiroKaze13 25k first day/ 70k first week

eyeless 30k first day/ 60k+ first week

goddessfollower 28k first day/ 65k first week

radenoactive 30k first day/ 79k first week

clock's ticking kamilias! :chipper:

^

burn actually reminds me of kara4 with more hip pop

is really catchy..i want it for a live >_<

when i first hear it with speaker....(normally i use earphone)

i ws actually thinking..who's teaser im listening to? 4minute?

then i saw hantood put up the link at baidu saying is burn,i ws quite confuse

faster plug-in my earphone..dang is really kara voice :w00t: with the lyrics "nananan"

-----------------------------------

youtube version

Edited by ginny_gin

so in november the girls will be concentrating with appearance on japanese tv shows by including game shows too. it'll be fun but most importantly good opportunity in reaching out to different viewers. finally the first number will be revealed tomorrow. it has to be higher than best.

pimmie 32k first day/ 75k first week! haha

Burn sounds okay, it wouldnt be one of the repeat track on my playlist, but I have to say its pattern is new and fresh. It sounds totally different to all Kara's released track since their debut 8D

Wow can't believe the high predication for jumping, yet my predication is high to. Can you believe when mister came out we would just hope they would hit 20K, now we hope they would sell more than 20K first day. Is it possible that KARA can manage to sell over 100K in just 2 weeks, hopefully it true it they get very close to it. Since we predication taht sell for the first day is going to be really high, and the 1 week is going to be really high to. So hopefully they can sells 100K in about 2-3 week, I know it to much. But that my hope for KARA, and hopefully sell 200K for girls talk. I think this single should sells a lot since it a brand new song, good japanese, so why should it not sells well. If SNSD remake of gee can sells 66K first week, whats KARA brand new japanese single go to do, it should be higher. My first day predication would be about 30-35K, my first week predication would have to be 65-70K. But you never KARA always manage to exceed my predication, so maybe this time it no different