[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad that Kara get to appear on Music Station in the end, because with its help, Jumping's sales will totally skyrocket. It will be like Mister, except that this time, their appearance will be broadcasted during the peak of their sales, so maybe clinching #1 is still possible. ^^

That aside, OMG, KARA GET TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT IN PERSON??? That's so lucky of them >.<

Yay music station prediction come true! :D I love taylor swift as well :)... Its a dream for them to come together.. Well today sales, although not 7k that we thought.. still quite decent(#4 today!) . Hope music station would boost again :D

I like jumping more and more. You guys think this way ?

Edited by tinaomina

those are the charts that karanice caps:

Full song Download

http://recochoku.jp/...nking/full.html

Short Video Clip

http://recochoku.jp/.../videoclip.html

Full Music Video

http://recochoku.jp/...king/movie.html

Ringtone chart

http://recochoku.jp/...anking/uta.html

cr:oha123@soompi

jumping is taking over the japan charts....cant wait for music station on the 19 but iam worried coz the girls korean comeback is on the 20 :sweatdrop: ...fighting

ZOMG CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY. KARA AND KAT-TUN WILL BE ON THE SAME SHOW.

AND ALSO AAA AND PERFUME AND SJFLSDKJFSLDJF OMG WHAT AWESOME LINEUP THIS IS.

It ALMOST made up for the bad third day sale. Almost.

The sale is dropping way too fast. 20k --> 10k --> 5k --> 3k? Not looking all that optismitic. =/

such a good news for Kamilia...

i hope they can do a duet with TS hahahaha..that would be EPIC..

about the sales..kinda sad bcause its way too low...Girl's Talk effect starts to affect...

hmm 4th day around 4-5k i predict..

edited :wacko:

Edited by misiak

So this explains why their first comeback isn't on Music Bank, because Music Station >>>>>>>> Music Bank. :thumbup:

With the rate at which the sale is dropping.. I'd say.. 45k-50k for first week sale. =/

Why does Girls Talk have to be released so soon.. OTL. I can't help but wonder what the sales will be like if UMJ hadn't announced Girls Talk so early.

Of course I not happy about the sells for jumping, but there are so many good news for KARa. They do very well on the chart, adn they get to be on music station. Hopefully they get to see taylor swift in person, and nicole would get to interaction with her. Maybe it be fun, since taylor swift talk in english, nicoloe would be like nod her head because she understand everything she say, maybe they would ask nicole to translate. That would be so cơl, hopefully there is a interview with KARA and kat-tun like they had with KARA and NEWS. Christmas defintely came early for us, we may finally get to pair KARA up with like every johnny group (except arashi). I can't wait to see, hopefully a interview with them, and we can see some interaction. This make ip for poor sells, great news. I think kazumi would look good with nicole. So what should we called this group

KARATun

Hopefully they get to see taylor swift in person, and nicole would get to interaction with her. Maybe it be fun, since taylor swift talk in english, nicoloe would be like nod her head because she understand everything she say, maybe they would ask nicole to translate.

i lol'd

Maybe if fans aren't buying Jumping (Single) because they know it will be on Girls Talk kinda confirms that even if the Jumping cd sales will be low, there's a higher chance for album sales to be high? Because everyone will just buy the album instead?

*wishful thinking*

I think with MStation coming soon, it will probably boost Girl's Talk more than Jumping sales...

But I think if Kara can manage 50,000 first wk for Jumping, that'd be great too! Don't forget that there are also the pre-orders~!

I'm actually kind of worried if Jumping's first week sale will be able to beat KARA BEST's 51k now. :sweatdrop:

The single has sold 36k so far, in three days, and it still has three more days left in this week. To get over 50k the single needs to sell about 4.5k per day, on average, not counting the weekly add-ons. Hopefully the sales will rebound during the weekend like what happened with KARA BEST and Mister, I believe.

Ok! Well Universal MJ made a good effort and I suppose they almost everywhere, but the comeback is an IMPORTANT Part of this... they need to do a good performance (I'm sure fans had seen it cause some are recorded a week early) and if you offer the same product (Jumping is Again on Girl's Talk) they will root the bigger one.

Lets wait a week and half for "Girl's Talk" and hope it is the BIG Sucess.