[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty much guaranteed that Jumping will get #5 on the weekly chart. The gap between #5 (KARA) and #6 (Momoiro Clover) is just too wide and I really don't think Jumping has a chance to overtake #4. So #5 it is. Another Oricon Top 5 single for KARA. :thumbup1: Only this time the competition is much fiercer!

Oh yeah, in case people didn't watch it yet:

Performance on Music Japan.

I didn't like how the lighting was done, but another good performance from KARA.

It's pretty much guaranteed that Jumping will get #5 on the weekly chart. The gap between #5 (KARA) and #6 (Momoiro Clover) is just too wide and I really don't think Jumping has a chance to overtake #3. So #5 it is. Another Oricon Top 5 single for KARA. :thumbup1: Only this time the competition is much fiercer!

Yeah, I agree that Kara are secured on #5 for weekly and the gap to #4 is around 6k, no chance. But I think #6 gonna be taken over by AKB.

If only KARA is the one release at the same week with NYC not SNSD, they will also taste the hype of being #1 on Oricon Daily Chart.

looking at the japanese audience who stood throughout clapping their hands, i wish all went solely for kara. btw any fan chants heard so far?

till date, i'm most impressed with what the (mister performance) happy music stage brought, that stage then was awesome.

23115 嵐

*4535 KARa

*4247 AKB

2010/11/15(月) 17:36:43

great still holding near 5 k today.

Update : Up till yesterday, recorded daily figure was 47,419, so adding today is already 51954 k, not counting weekly bonus. So its better than Best already.

I thought this dance was a bit like Jumping.. Wonder if their choreographer played WOW and this was their inspiration

Edited by tinaomina

Yeah it is amazing that KARA is stand next to some big star in japan. They just give KARA more exposure I think. They been on the chart with some big name, just tell you how popular KARA is. Plus you make it in the top 5 with a huge names, now we just have to wait and see when the new release come out. But I have a feeling that KARA is going to beat what they make for best album. Sells are naturally going up for everything. Mister sold like 29K first week, then best album came out and bang they hit 51K first week, now jumping is come out is going to hit more than mister. But we can' compared this to best album since best album was a album and jumping is a single. I think I just compared jumping to mister, and you can always see a tremously amount of growth that KARA had. From 29K to 50 something K. And when girls talk come out then we can compared girls talk to best album, which hopefully KARA can sells more for girls talk then they did for best album(but have a good feeling that it going to happen)

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

My link

The total without the weekly add-ons is 51,836

Weekly add-on will be around 1000-2000, so they will certainly pass 52,000 in sale.

So happy about kara's success, since they were up against Arashi, perfume, and akb48

Edited by atl2006

^Check out this thread: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8877

I reckon the final weekly sale will come out to be something between 53k and 54k. Either way, Jumping has outsold both Mister and KARA BEST! :gemhoho:

Hopefully Jumping will keep its consistency during the weeks to come and perhaps it'll pass the 100k mark. :D

*5位…KARA 「ジャンピン」

初動?? 万枚

週間初登場5位。韓国の女性グループ・KARAのシングル。フジテレビ系「めざましどようび」テーマソング。4種リリース。前作「ミスター」の初動は5位・2.9万枚。トップ10入りは2作連続・通算2作目。5位はデビュー作に並ぶグループ最高タイ記録である。

・フジテレビ系「めざにゅ~」が5時台の速報で報じました。

It's been confirmed that KARA got #5 on the weekly chart, no surprises there. The exact numbers aren't released yet, though.

Woo! Kara at number 5! That's pretty decent considering the fierce competition that Kara has to beat.

I like that Jumping performance on Music Japan. It was a solid performance and I'm glad our girls are doing better with Jumping live :D Thanks for sharing!

I hope that Jumping at least passes the 80k mark and if possible 100k.

But I'm putting more of my hopes on Girls Talk to pass 100k.

Kara fighting!