[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

That's the album sales for Kara's next album, Girl's Talk ver. A..

As you can see, all three version of Girl's Talk in 1st, 5th, and 8th position while kara's jumping in 7th place..

Wow..Kara really has dominating the chart~~ :huh:

WHOO~ GO KARA!

They practically dominated the pre-order chart, lol.

Our girls are taking Japan by storm. :thumbup:

Can't wait for Jumping. :)

Oh, I found this just now:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vigcozybY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vigcozybY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vigcozybY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Now we can know who sings which part exactly, I guess. :D

IDK if this was posted before or not; so, if it was, just tell me and I'll remove it from my post. ^^

I don't agree it completely, I don't think SY sings at the end of Nicole line or after Gyuri. I think Nicole sings that whole part and I think Jing those few words before her part during Gyuri's line. I could be wrong, we shall see.

I hope the sales do great but I'm a little worried because KARA's 1st Jap album will include JUMPING as well so fans may choose to buy the album instead of this single.

Tbh that's what I'm worried about too. Why must UMJ present a buying conflict to the fans. TT___TT Maybe some people are still going to buy Jumping for the b-side and the photobook/DVD though, just to make their collection complete. Anyways, hoping for the best. UMJ must know what they're doing.

Wow Kara is filling up the Pre-Order charts! I remember Best Album dominating it for several days and when it came out, it did AMAZING. These are good signs, no? But I am a bit worried about Jumping. I wish for both Jumping AND Girls Talk to do well but I don't want Jumping to be completely ignored. BUT it's still great as long as Kara is successful again :D

^^^^

thanks for the fanmade teaser included with proposed lyrics but agree that's a little inaccuracy on who sang which.

not surprising kara occupied half of the preorder chart but the overlapping sales between 2nd single & 2nd album should have an impact on the utlimate numbers. on the other hand umj should know the how & why because it's their territory. :)

From Tomita Noriko-san's blog

金曜日。

人気急上昇中の5人にインタビューしました!

少女時代に続き

韓国のガールポップユニット

『KARA』です!

彼女たちと言えば

ヒップダンスが有名ですよね!

早速

私も指導してもらいました。。。

私のダンスを見て

どうしよう・・

彼女たちは困り顔でしたが。

でも

今回の目玉は

新曲の振り付けを

初お披露目!

新しい振り付けも

話題になるかも!

放送は水曜日です(^O^)

Apparently KARA will reveal the choreography to Jumping on Tokudane!, airing on Wednesday (which is.. tomrorow!).

Source: vjunsak@twitter