[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOL Bird Dance/Chicken Dance xD And I completely agree with eyeless.

The rhythm sounds very cheerful and happy while the song and lyrics are supposed to be sad. Hammie cries in the MV and now the Bird Dance... lol.

The black, gothic-y, punky outfit for one of the album jackets confuse me even more. So what IS the real concept?

Can't wait to see more of the choreo though xD And I want to hear the full song NOWWW.

gyul looked so cute in one of de pics >.<

and wow are they promoting Jumping alr?? that's fast o.o

and judging from de caps, it looks like they're just doing de "chicken" dance again :(

eek umj sure knows how to create hype for this single. OMG I JUST CANT W8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that is very simple at certain points but it looks like they were holding back to not showcase the entire performance yet so I want to wait to see the entire choreo first. I'm still confused if they are going to promote Jumping in Korea too or Burn? The Jumping choreo seems to bring out Kara's bright and cute image to the Japanese fans and I feel like the Japanese fans will like it b/c Kara showed their cute/sexy side and now they are showing the cute/cool side.

Gah...November seems so far away I'm impatient to hear the whole song! The dance is a bit too simple but it should go well in Japan cause they like simple and more emphasis on hand movement than complicated dance steps however in Korea ... I'm still confounded by the fact that I have never been more confuse by a song like this one. The title and melody fit but the album cover and the fact that this is suppose to be a sad song doesn't soo confusing one thing undeniable though this song is jjang! Our girls are amazing with their japanese language skill. Thanks xichigo for sharing the video :)

The dance is so KARA. I LOVE IT! 8D TEEHEHEHE I've been waiting for this little teaser of the choreo for what seems like forever. ;A; LOL! I seriously can't wait to see it on stage and in action! The thing I love about KARA is that they always have these dance moves that always seem to be so catchy and popular. ;P KARA IS DAEBAK. 11/10 SEEMS SO FAR AWAY! LSKDLFKLSGARGH, but I'd wait for forever for these girls (:

November's gonna be awesome with Jumping promos! <3

feysaelee

I heard about that, too! I LOVE CHEMISTRY. ;D
Kaname is so cute
LOLOL. /excite

the choreography may seem simple at this stage but it'll go well with the japaneses especially its sweet body & hands movements. jumping does appear to be more on cute + sexy concepts thus raising the curiosity in finding out about the "sad" portion. as for the koreans, we haven't seen the whole performance yet so let's wait.

Wow..maybe it looks simple.. But I'm suprised that actually the dance caps in previous show is actually in fast motion.. :lol:

But I really love the dance and it's really match with Kara's style!

excited for the Jumping release!!!!! D:

It's cute and simple, not as charming as Lupin ones..

but yea, maybe we just need to get used to it.. hopefully when we can get the feel of the song better, the dance will look more suitable..

Hope it'll be a daebak in both Korea and Japan!!

Thank for the video ! Their dance seems to be so cute !

It's indeed quite simple but so cute that I like it lol.

UMJ need to give us a teaser sor something soon because I'm so curious

I love what they are wearing in this video

But Hara looks so skinny

LOL at the host trying to copy the jumping dance..we cants call it bird dance now..

i think that when they were dancing on the show they were slow but when they gonna perform it live we gonna see it more energetic and we gonna love it more,,ham at the middle this time not nicole...i can see this jupimg deabak in japanese but in korean i think thier taste are different ...