[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they'd release the FULL song first before teasing us with any PVs. I'm already teased enough gaahahahah I want to hear it now xD

Jumping IS very confusing lol. But I'll believe Kara and that it's a fun song. It sounds fun and cheerful to all of us anyways. It's not like we understand Japanese. But then again, I wonder how the Japanese would react to it.

I'd like to hear some news or info from UMJ about Burn as well. Maybe even just a teaser? But it probably seems like they aren't promoting it in anyway at all.

I can't wait to hear the Korean Jumping. Too bad Cole ain't there. ><

one more show during Jumping promotion

KARA scheduled as one of the guests in Gekkan Melodix on Nov 27th

TRYyM.png

info about the program :

Gekkan MelodiX! (月刊MelodiX!) is a Japanese music show that features artist talk segments and performances. It debuted on March 27, 2002 on TV TOKYO as a weekly program called MelodiX!, but now airs only once per month. The program is currently hosted by Yamasaki Shizuyo and Yamasato Ryota, better known as the comedy duo Nankai Candies.

DBSK also had performed on this show if i'm not mistaken

Awesome~! One more performance for Jumping! So now we have Music Japan, Music station, and Melodix. 8D

KARA and AAA on the same show! -does happy dance-

I'd like to hear some news or info from UMJ about Burn as well. Maybe even just a teaser?

Ikr. ))): Not even a radio rip is out? Perfume's "Nee" is going to be released on the same day and the full song is available for preview already.

sdlkfjsdljfsdjf spazz attack.

韓国の5人組ガールズグループKARAのセカンドシングル「ジャンピン」(11月10日発売)のプロモーションビデオ(PV)が、解禁になった。せつない恋心を歌ったナンバーだが、「日本のアニメ『時をかける少女』のように、時間を取り戻すためジャンプするわ!というイメージで、リズミカルでテンションがアップするような曲になっています」とリーダーのギュリ(22)。注目の振りつけは、KARAの代名詞ともなった日本デビュー曲「ミスター」の時のヒップダンスとは違い、両手を上げて腰をかわいく振り上げるのが特徴。スンヨン(22)は「今回のダンスは『ミスター』よりもまねしやすいので、皆さんぜひ踊ってみてください」とファンへ呼びかけた。

Seems like Jumping is somehow based on the anime/movie "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo)." The concept is to go back in time by "jumping," just like what happened in the anime. That's what Gyuri said, anyways. I can really see the resemblance.

http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1614530.html

^ Really? Seearched it up; time leap and such? x3

Are they like Jumping in the past? x33 lol

now it's like time leap plus tears plus white putfits.. wah, daebak.

_____________--

EDIT:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! PREVIEW!!!!!!!! FGSFHSDZXFB gonna go watch it!!!

hmmmm, well the dance looks better ^^ And I can kindof see that anime theme concept thingy that xichigo pointed out?

But hmmm, can't wait to see the other parts of the MV, so far it's kindof like mister pv and lupin mv...... But the song sounds great!!! AHHH!

oh and I know it's probably just the effect of contacts but Kara's eyes<3333 Freakin' awesome(especially Hara's, Nicole's and Gyuri's). AHHHHH!

Ah so that's where the concept of Jumping came from? Thanks for sharing with us xD

And OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THE PREVIEW. WAS. AWESOME.

BODY WAVES <3 BIRD DANCE <3

The choreography is nice. I personally think it's great even though it's simple.

The outfit looks nice and our girls look REALLY nice and fierce.

I can't wait to see the whole thing....

I'm curious about the storyline though. But I'm definitely loving it so far.

Kara <3 Jumping <3

Spoilers below if you want a brief summary of the movie

Basically the protagonist one days gains the ability to jump back in time to undo mistakes and correct things (or random crap like singing karaoke a million times in a row). However she eventually find out that fixing the past only leads to more problems. The main plot deals with her inability to deal with a sudden confession from her best friend. She does not want things to change and avoids it using her new found ability. It is revealed that her best friend is actually a time traveler, who went back in time to find a painting but ending up not wanting to leave this time. He loses some of his energy for time traveling which the protagonist found. The revelation came after he saves her from dying in an accident. He uses up the last of his traveling energy to save her. She undoes him saving her, meaning he still has enough energy to go back to his time. Only then does she realizes how much she loves him before he leaves.

I guess there might be a story component to the MV, and why SY cries. I am like dying now that I know there is a connection with the movie. It's like blowing my mind right now. The movie is a continuation of a japanese novel. First Lupin now Jumpin'...

Edited by tms

^I LOVE that movie. The ending made me cry though. >__>

I really want them to get back together.

I'm curious to see what the plot of the PV is and why Seungyeon was crying. I know the preview was just really but COME ON I WANT THE FULL PV NOW. TT___TT If they somehow reenact a scene from the movie I will die (Don't think it will happen though, since it infringes the copyright of the movie?) Anyway, I'm super excited for the PV!

I didn't hear of any guy casted for the role. But I cried so hard the first time I saw it. The movie is just gorgeous. The song doesn't exactly fit with the calm and mellow feel of the movie. What I mean is it doesn't fit as an ost for the movie. The song makes so much more sense knowing it is based on the movie. Just like Lupin was based on a thief.

The song makes so much more sense knowing it is based on the movie. Just like Lupin was based on a thief.

Agree. The lyrics make sense now, too. :D I'm liking the song a lot more just because it's somehow connected to one of my favourite anime movies~ :3

I think Jumping is being aired on a radio right now? Not sure. =/

http://twitter.com/#!/FM_NIIGATA_Now/status/28634821442

If it is... I hope someone recorded it. >O<

Ah yes please, I hope someone recorded it! I want to at least hear the full song. It's the last week of October anyways.

And that anime movie seems to have a good storyline. It's nice that Jumping was based on it. It makes more sense now.

Great job UMJ/DSP! Now, please don't disappoint with the MV and the storyline.

Still so excited... xD

yes yes, the eyes. those are what i noticed from the first play.

btw i always think seungyeon will be the lead in the formation but apparently nicole is another too.

so travelling (jumping) through time to crying scene? please the full pv soon.

thanks for the concept link, inin.

oh that movie summary was sad & touching indeed. you guys are real re-sourceful. hope it's true to draw more anime fans into kara.

So what about the storyline of the PV? They showed a good chunk of the PV in the preview and not once did I see any signs of a storyline. Will it have two versions of the MV then? Story and Dance version? Cause they can't just randomly show Hammie crying out of nowhere :sweatdrop:

I'm still happy with Jumping though. I'm lovin it actually xD

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie