[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ they might of shorten it like they did with Mister. I'm hoping so because it was really good.

At first when I heard it, I did not like it at all. But now hearing it, I am loving it.

EDITT/

here's who I think is singing, the last part was kind of hard but I think I got it down.

Jiyoung 0:24 - 0:27

Hara 0:28 - 0:31

Seungyeon 0:32 - 0:37

Gyuri 0:39 - 0:42

Nicole 0:43 - 0:46

Jiyoung 0:47 - 0:53

ALL ( it sounds like Gyuri sings the jumpin jumpin part)

Gyuri 1:26 - 1:28

Nicole 1:29 - 1:31

Seungyeon 1:33 - 1:39

ALL

Hara 1:56 - 2:01

Nicole 2:04 - 2:09

Gyuri or Jiyoung 2:11 - 2:25

Edited by Giangy

I'm kinda disappointed the song is shorter than 3 minutes. JUMPIN' sounds awesome, I like the melody and even though it's for the Japanese market it's still have a kpop-feeling in the melody!

As for the chorus I think it's Seungyeon who sang it, even though I can hear sometime Nicole voice over SY's voice.

I can't wait to see the MV, the teaser looks good. However I hope they will be a story line this MV ;)

Chanced upon the HD version of the preview

Really digging Gyul and Cole's body waves *_*

Jing and Hara looks really really pretty and Japanese like <3<3<3

Ham's in the centre!!!! Oh yay I can't wait to watch her crying scene Ham ftw!

THEY ALL LOOK AWESOME<3

And aish why is the full song so short ):

Can't wait for the full PV seriously rahhh just stop teasing us already T_T

Edited by zeezee95

Dear Kara - you're bringing down my gpa. But I love you all the same <3

And goddess body waves zomg@#$@#@#%@

Typically songs get longer when k-groups go to Japan, but uh, 3 minutes? Okkkkk, let's just hope it was the radio edit. Like SS501's Love Like This, though, I can totally see how this is a short song - they need more of a climax, and I'm totally surprised Hara carries the key change. Whatever NEED MOAR KARA IN MY LIFE RAWR.

Lol between all the pv teasers, I can basically tell what the entire pv will be like...kinda the same with the song too - I put up with the weather people and looped the long 3 minute teaser at least 20 times on my ipod. I'm so excited for this to come out *o*

I can't see how this won't be successful - I didn't even spazz about Lupin half this much, and now my fangirling is reaching new levels. We just have to carefully monitor the competition with Arashi/Perfume/Herai Ken etc. etc. If they can break 100k with this, it'd be superb. If 150k, even better. I think the upper limit I personally will put on this is 190k, and right now I'm thinking a range of 70k to 190k (lol what large standard errors), so I'll sit tight until Ninki comes out for this week.

TIME PASS FASTER (except for today...testtesttest)

omo.. the song sounds so good!! the beats are really put together well!! you unknowingly find yourself riding the rythm..nkw that's one hell of a song

dang!! the climax dance part was mind blowing ly hot!! hara work it!

thanks for sharing guys!! and lets keep updating!

love it especially the begining dance moves....damn maknae is so sexy...love it better than what i expect actually,,i expected acute simple moves but this ,,cant wait for the release

goddess body move i will call wipe sweat move:

2r5ckzt.gif

After hearing the entire song I am happy to go preorder it.

Srsly...I love the song. I feel it's gonna be a major hit.

& the PV teasers..gosh can we get the full PV already?

Damn I can't wait to see it. I love what they are wearing in the PV's too.

Favorite outfit would be the camouflage look with the yellow background.

Gosh Nicole's signature move...is it so wrong to love it even though your a girl? XD

The girl knows how to move her butt...lol

The body wave is so effin awesome :P

And aaahhh I just heard the full song (well the FM radio version) and it's AWESOME. I'm truly loving it right now and this song I'm sure I will listen to over and over again until my ears bleed. It's addictive as heck!

The choreography that we see from the teasers are looking great as well. The body waves, bird dance and Nicole's signature move (OMFG smexy) are all awesome! They all look stunningly beautiful and fierce. LOVE IT.

Now I can't wait to spazz about the PV....

So happy and excited right now!!

Edit: Just watched the PV teaser that included the Camo outfits. And OMGGG the moves that we didn't see from the other PV teasers are AMAZING. They are all something to spazz about. It doesn't look awkward or weird or anything like that and I'm loving the simple choreo. Looks like I won't be so disappointed with Jumping xD (Well I don't get disappointed easily. As long as there's something for us Kamilias xD). The only thing I would be a bit concerned about is the length of the song. Hopefully it's a bit longer than what the FM version was. Still love it either way ^_^

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie