[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohooo its still far away but im already so excited! "Jumping" definitely sounds Jpop-ish to me lol XD i've made my pre-orders! :D too bad I don't have Paypal to be shipping fee free TT and ur so bad UMJ you're gonna kill my pocket all the way w this way of releasing ><

Thanks in-in for the links :D your hella fast when it comes to JPN updates XD

leftys_rock

you mean burn as the b-side song? besides it'll be in japanese what else was mentioned? nothing on the bonus track yet?

Yes BURN will be the c/w track. And yes it'll be in Japanese. No info on the bonus track yet although I'm secretly thinking it's gonna be the Japanese version of Lupin. :P

Added Jumping (With photobook) to my YesAsia shopping cart. I'll preorder sometime this week after I finishing if DvD or photobook is better. (More likely photobook)

Yesasia:

Single Only -Jacket B-

Single + Photobook -Jacket B-

Single + DvD -Jacket A-

THANKS! Will update first post.

Burn is another song? Interesting xD

I really can't wait... I hope the two songs are great and sells a lot. Possibly hit the 100k mark too?

Kara's success is increasing and increasing and with it, the fan base.

Ahh such good news made me so happy. I'm confident that this second single will do GREAT.

^Yes BURN is another new song. Jumpin' is the a-side and BURN is the b-side.

Switching bwtween the one with the bonus track and the one with the photobook.... which one's better?

I say... go for the one with the photobook! Just because the photobook is actually a tangible object. :D

Woohoo the preorder for Jumpin' debuted on Tower Records' Daily Preorder Chart on #1 (Version A), #6 (Version B ), and #8 (Version C). http://tower.jp/chart/35164?chartYear=2010&chartMonth=9&chartType=1

Didn't get the #1, #2, #3 that the three versions of Mister got but hey this is pretty good too.

=================================================

Another update:

The Taiwanese version of "Jumping" (Asia Limited Version) will be released in late November. It hasn't been announced yet as to what the content will be.

I'm definitely getting that Taiwanese version. :thumbup1: