• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xichigo

Single
[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

1,191 posts in this topic

^ Taiwanese version?? so it's gonna be sung in Chinese?? :scared:

in any case, congratz to jumping debuting on the presales order chart!!!! hopefully it'll stay in the top 10 for a super long time like the best of album :lol2:

^

lol like the special taiwan edition of mister single, the only differences are the packaging, content & pricing.

^ oh right thx for the info :)

i nearly had a heart attack there, i was so freaked out

It's already in preorder ? I need to preorder version A :tongue:

UMJ even put two new japanese songs in it...J-Kamilias must be so happy

I hope japanese version of Lupin will also be included as a bonus track

JUMPING IS THE NEW THEME SONG FOR JAPANESE NEWS PROGRAM, MEZAMASHI SATURDAY.

jljljkl.pngScreencapped from http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/mezado/

Do You Know What This Means?! IT MEANS WE'LL GET TO HEAR A SNIPPET OF THE SONG SOON. -dies- Apparently some people already heard it and they say the song is pretty good. (I was being a twitter stalker).

THE PREVIEW IS OUT!

Just listened to the teaser, and I have a feeling it's gonna be a big hit! It sound amazing right off the bat like I imagined it to be :D. November can't come soon enough ._________.

Edit: zOMG @ the extended teaser! We basically got to hear the full verse and chorus of the song and wow I'm loving the song already! Only you~~~~~

Edited by конакu

DOOD. THAT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD. I'm really excited now. :D

And plus being the theme song for the show is great promo for when November 10th comes! 8D

THIS SOUNDS HIGHLY PROMISING

I AM EXCITE

Omg totally still stuck in my omona posting mode, want to insert a gif every other word XD

IT SOUNDS SO GOOD ZOMG. This song is SO KARA. dsjflsdjfjsdlf

I cannot stop replaying the preview lol.

I've been listening on repeat like 20 times so far <3333333

lefty, gurlll has school eaten you alive?

Edited by tms

OMG I can't stop playing it. I want the full song nowww TT____TT Even a crappy radio preview would be fine. It's driving me crazy ahhh.

wow...can't wait for the full release...

oh my my, i'm confused which one i need to preorder...

anyway..wishing this song to be great in Japan's market..well somehow missing their korean comeback too

wow..the ending tunes of the preview sounds promising :thumbup: thanks for sharing xichigo, yeah been hearing it over and over again...really hungry for the full version :w00t: ....and is it amazing that it became new theme song for Mezamashi? (or is it usual :confused1: )

Longer preview of Jumping:

Credit: snowair@Twitter

LOVE IT! The song is so refreshing!

JUMPING JUMPING JUMPING

...just had a thought. wouldn't it be funny if their Korean comeback song was the Korean version of this (or their B-side track, BURN?)

ahhh! song is really good!

now that i heard the preview, i REALLY wanna see what the choreography will be like!

i think they will use Jumping in one of the tracks of their comeback Korean mini album too :)

but it will debut in Japan first

Only you! Oh, my gosh. I'm loving this! It sounds so ridiculously catchy! Too bad we can't hear it with the woman talking, but I can still get of feeling of the amazingness! It's so great they're releasing a Japanese single (: I can't wait for the whole thing! This will be a success (:

i LOVEEEE itt <3

only you~ xD

itll be better if the girl would shut her mouth xD

cant wait for the whole song <3

It sounds soooooo good, energetic, catchy and Kara-esque! So excited for this new single :w00t:

I'm hoping for this to be a huge hit for Kara and they'll reach their goal of 100k. Kara fighting! ganbatte ne~

Edit: Forgot to say that I love the key change at the end of the preview. I don't think Kara has had any key changes in their singles so far.

Edited by a_chan

loving the preview. now i really cant wait for the nov. 10th release.

Just to clarify something, the preview was aired on Mezamashi Saturday's weather forecast segment, hence the woman's talking.

OMG I REALLY LIKE IT ,,i was expecting acute concept like rock you by looking at the name jumping but its diferrent ...cant wait ..i love the part 1:19 is it nicole or hammie??