[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20k --> 10k --> 7k --> 6k --> 5k --> 4k + weekly bonus, maybe 55k first week? Anyhow, I really hope that Jumping can sell more than KARA BEST did (and I think it well :thumbup1:)

If Jumping's sales is anything like KARA BEST's consistent sales, then this single is well on its way to selling 100k perhaps by the end of the year. -crosses fingers-

I'm actually kind of surprised that my predictions for the first two days were all right... :ph34r:

I think that since it two days and KARA manage to sells over 30k, hopefully they manage to sells maybe 60K, I think it still possible that KARA can manage to sells 60K first week. But if not I just be happy with them succed their best album sells. They could manage to sells more when girls talk come out, and maybe that when they would go on music station. My predication for the next days would be 20000---100000-8000-7000-6000-4000, i think KARA would be able to do this, and hopefully this would get gold to, and girl talk. That would make KARA have four golds(mister, best album, jumping, and girls talk) hopefully by the end of the year KARA can manage to get gold for jumping. I still have great expectation for them, they haven't show any show of KARA yet, so you never know

^ The mid day sales right? and Kara is number 3!~ ^-^ I hope they can keep that position until the end of the day

I'm really not worried about the sales for Jumping lol they're doing well. it's just because Kara has stiff competition that it seems like Jumping isn't doing as well as we hoped. I think the battle for #3 between Kara, 三代目 J Soul Brothers and 遊助 will be very tight

Ahh hopefully Jumping will be able to keep this position!

I'm really not worried about the sales for Jumping lol they're doing well. it's just because Kara has stiff competition that it seems like Jumping isn't doing as well as we hoped. I think the battle for #3 between Kara, 三代目 J Soul Brothers and 遊助 will be very tight

You have a very good point there. This is a very tough week and it seems like KARA can hold their own, which is pretty amazing.

personally, i feel that competition actually does more good than bad in the long run, just that we need to be a bit patient for the overall results. for now, all i want for kara is to put up a good fight and sell better than the best album. so far they're doing all right, and if jumping can sustain that position (#3) for the rest of day i'll be in heaven :)

anafter all this talk about competition, i wonder how much jumping would able to sell on a slow week?? XD not that the difference will be very large though - just a bit, i should think.

updated at 18:12:56 JST

*1 62,418 嵐

*2 *7,480 遊助

*3 *7,303 Perfume

*4 KARA

*5 JSB

*6 AKB

*7 平井

*8 きよし

*9 Berryz

10 PointFive

Some people are predicting Kara will catch up during the weekend. If today is close, maybe have chance to get no. 2 since their media promotions are more than other group now.

Gee - #19

Mister - #39

Genie - #46

Edited by tinaomina

Pretty much confirmed, I got this

Daily Singles:

*1 62,418 嵐

*2 *7,480 遊助

*3 *7,303 Perfume

So .. Kara get 7k or 6k? since AKB should be at around 3k

Wow .. Yusuke .. #2, a very steady sales

Next week is gonna be a battle royale, look at how high Ninki index for all top 10

1 KAT - TUN - CHANGE UR WORLD 220.00

2 Kobukuro - ryusei 91.20

3 SKE 48 - 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku! 82.30

4 AAA - PARADISE/ Endless Fighters 65.10

5 Morning Musume.- On'na to otoko no rarabaigemu 55.90

6 Oda Kazumasa - gubbai 50.90

7 Nakano azusa (take-tachi irodori ? ) - TV anime `kei on!!' Kyarakutaimejisongu Nakano azusa 45.30

8 Tainaka ritsu (Sato Satomi) - TV anime `kei on!!' Kyarakutaimejisongu Tainaka ritsu 45.00

9 Kin ?? (Kotobuki Minako) - TV anime `kei on!!' Kyarakutaimejisongu kin ?? 44.70

10 Ketsumeishi - tatakae! Salaryman 42.30

Kara might not have a chance to enter top 10 next week

Edited by eyeless