[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*-* I've had the preview thing on repeat for about an hour now.
YES, EVEN THOUGH THE LADY REPORTER GETS A LITTLE ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE!
LOLOL. But aigoo, I'm so juiced for this new song. You think they'll release an MV to go along with the song? Maybe sometime in the future? LOL! 8D Either way, I'M JUST SHUUUPA EXCITED!

edit:
Oh wait, they ARE gonna release PV for Jumping? o__x Or not? LOL /FEELS DUMB.

OMG This is really great and i just cannot wait for Nov 10 to come. It's going to be a KARAfull year-end period for all of us!

The song does have a refreshing feel while retaining the catchiness of previous KARA title tracks/singles. Personally I am expecting this to be daebak. With a song like that #1 may not be so far away after all :D

Comeon UMJ, show us more teaser content :D

I love it!!! It so upbeat . Listen to it so many times already that I can even tune out the weather forecasts! Gosh can't wait for the full release ... It's good that it's being promoted already. Can't wait to see the choreography for this and the MV [or I should say PV]. 40 days more to go ...

i was reading some of the comments on AKP and they made me laugh. LOL!

some people we like "That lady needs to shut up" and "Because i was trying to figure out what she was say, i forgot to listen to the song". hahah. only thing i understood was "Kara" (i think she mentioned Kara?)

song is really catchy! i have a feeling im gonna put this on loop and listen continuously. :tongue:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/preview-of-karas-upcoming-single-jumping

This is AMAZING! Guys comment on ALLKPOP say what you think of the song...

isn't it refreshing?? i have the feeling they are gonna enjoy stage just like SHINee with HELLO!

Jumping for the win!

By the way.... I wonder if Seungyeon has any line since she was in the hospital the whole time.

I hope she does, she fits this type of song... >.<

Edited by xichigo
please don't double post.

I wish I can hear a better version... cause the commentary is annoying as heck! But trying to put that aside, it sounds catchy and great! I know I'll do more spazzing when I hear the official version from it, but I'm happy that it sounds great. I'm pretty sure it'll be a hit xD It's a good thing that it's the theme song for that show. Great way to advertise xD

Ahhh I can't wait for the next two months to come! So many releases from Kara. A lot of things in store for us Kamilias!

I just listened to the tease and now I'm so excited about this second single

It was quite difficult to listen because of the lady's voice

But from what I can hear, I'm sure KARA will take Japan by storm once again

The song is totally what I expected from them :

It's very upbeat with a little cutesy in it

But it also shows their strong side in the same time

And their voices seem to have matured a lot !

silly me, as the "noise" was too distracting i actually tried to hear properly by moving my ears to the speakers. lol. selected as the theme song for a japanese news program, it's definitely a best piece of advertisement by umj.

so no one paid attention to the weather reported? :P

absolutely love the preview( though the lady just can't stop talking, ws hoping she atleast take a 5sec break to breath in ~.~)

but i cn only heard gyulcole+ some soft ham voice, cn't spot hara n jing, need a clearer version though

now,i cn't wait for the full release and 10 nov for my cd!!

Oh my god, I can't wait for the song to come out. I thought it was going to be a cute song, but after listening to it, it is far away from what I thought. In fact way better. It has a Jpop feel to it, and damn I love Gyuri's voice so much^_^ and I can clearly listen to Nicole's as well. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Novermber seems so far away. :L at the lady's voice. Japanese people don't really give teaser like Korea, she talks to get Kamilias all worked up and impatient and it's totally working.

I smell success but I don't want to expect too much, since the outcome is not in our hand, I can only help by supporting and let's hope lots of Japanese kamilias to buy this single. Please give lots of love to our Kara.

woahhhh how could a preview be more than 3 mins??? this is a full song, I wonder why they did this XD Ok, I guess the hosts are talking. But I hope things will work alright and sales won't be affected. GO KARA! I love the beat!

Edited by KaraNice