[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the weekly bonus is so high... O_o

congratz to our girls anyways ^^ it sold better than best album!! wooooooo~

and i'll be Jumping for joy when this receives a gold certification (hopefully by the end of this year).

and sales are looking good today... i hope they can be #3 for the rest of the day.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

great sales for 1st week :D

and personally, im not too bothered about whether kara's in top 10 or not. what matters more is the sales. if the sales are consistent like kara's previous releases, then we can expect the next gold to come along soon enough.

arashi only sold 572k for 1st week..... quite disappointing actually. akb totally pwned with beginner.

naturally sell are going to fall, just let enjoy that KARA is still number 2 on the cahrt, cause we know that it not going to happen again for jumping. Maybe for girl talk, KARA can manage to get top 2. Sells are drop, but then again watch out, since the girls are going to be on music staion, and we all know what happen the last time KARA was on music station. So KARA can manage to get back in the top 10 near the end of the week. Plus when girls talk come out, I think sells for jumping would rise again.

Weeeee 55k for the first week! The bonus is high huh, but thank goodness for that :D

I really hope it can stay consistent for the next two months or so cause I am really hoping for Jumping to break 100k mark. The MuStation should have a great effect for album sales.

Will there ever come a day when we see our girls hit high numbers like that? 572k for the first week is like... HOLY AOISHRWEUTHJSHFKDLSGJKHFKG in my opinion.

Kara fighting!

Tokyohive oricon weekly chart http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/oricon-weekly-chart-for-november-22nd/

55,000 in first week sales is really good and their still in second place on the daily chart, hopefully in three weeks jumping can hit 100,000 sales, making it another gold.

Edited by atl2006

@MizuiroKaze13

That 2.7k is not mid-day, you must be confused because of timezone differences :D

Anyone have the full mid-day result? I only got top 3

Mid-Day

21972 Kat-tun

19352 ske

4481 コブクロ

Actually, KARA and SNSD are very lucky as a Korean group to have previleges to be invited at Music Station. Look at how high SKE mid-day sales, they can compete with KAT-TUN, but they never even once being invited to Music Station.

Edited by eyeless

^ yeah of course.. the Hallyu wave effect definitely helped our girls, and they are bringing something fresh to the table. Maybe SKE is too much like AKB. Now they've been pretty much been on most famous shows I know in Japan.. Though, I want them to last longer than the wave to become to true star in Japan, just like DBSK and Boa :)

This week I hope sales will hit 25k. ~ Might have a chance to get 3 or 4 week gold then :thumbup:

Does anyone know why there isn't any Heyheyhey videos out yet? I thought it had broadcasted 2 days ago?

@MizuiroKaze13

That 2.7k is not mid-day, you must be confused because of timezone differences :D

Anyone have the full mid-day result? I only got top 3

Actually, KARA and SNSD are very lucky as a Korean group to have previleges to be invited at Music Station. Look at how high SKE mid-day sales, they can compete with KAT-TUN, but they never even once being invited to Music Station.

Maybe it's cause of the lack of hype with SKE? I mean they are popular mostly to AKB fans...but Music Station invites because of hype too right? Not just the sales?