[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing their marketing and media exposure for KARA is pretty much saturated to the brim, so any more advertising will have little effect. :sweatdrop: A cooling off period will do better now to prevent overexposure. No worries, we just need a steady trend. :thumbup1:

But the 2nd appearance on MuStation with new single has definitely cemented their status as a Japanese artist. :lol:

Edited by tinaomina

Yeah I agree i think the sell are so low and the reason music station didn't really help is because of Girl talk. Of course if their was not girls talk, KARA would be feeling the music staion effect, but since their is girl talk the music station effect would probably go to girl talk. But since it good cause the music station effect, effecting the KARA girls on the chart. Just waiting until girl talk come out, let see if music station effect would go to that instead. You would probably be able to tell by the girls first đay sells, if the sell manage to beat the sells from the previous album and single, then you know that music station may of help the girls in them accomplish that. KARA is defintely one of the girls who had the most interaction with japanese group, I mean like AKB48, NEWs, EXile, Chemistry, KAt-tun, and now perfume, they defintely in with the big star in japan. KARA is defintely going to be the girl version of DBSK.

Even bb and snsd is popular in japan, but i don't see them interaction with much of the japanese star, or at least talk to them, and some picture.I haven't since some japanese band doing snsd đance, but KARA mister a lot of peole

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^ it's still going to take some time for kara to be considered the "girl verison of dbsk" but that's fully understandable, cuz dbsk took YEARS. we just need to be a bit patient lol :thumbup1:

and so there WAS a msta effect for jumping after all. back in top 10!! woohooo!! and i agree with jumping being affected by girls talk. apparently lots of the hype are directed to GT instead - just look at the ninki poll!! :scared:

KARA mister a lot of peole

every kara songs have an impact on their popularity today but mister magnifies & widens the spread & continues to. language isn't a problem as its butt dance is real hot. everyone has "the" song, so for kara it's mister (for now). best oricon 100k, jumping 55k first week & girls talk ambitious target, imo all are due to mister though the japaneses got to know kara since kawaii honey & pretty girl days. but i hope "the" song will change or couples of "the" songs in future which means greater success.

^I also hope Kara can achieve a couple of songs that can compare to Mr's popularity.

Kinda reminds me of Aoyama Thelma who hit it big with Soba Ni Iru Ne, but wasn't able to get another song that could compare in terms of popularity and was (I'm not sure about now... haven't caught up) simply known for the singer that sang THAT song. I want Kara to be known more then just as the butt dancing group who did Mister :sweatdrop:

Even if GT will be released in a few days, I'm so happy Jumping is at top 10! I can't wait to see their weekly numbers XD

Edited by Biscuit

But initially, I was attracted to Lupin promotion. Mister came very much later for me...

Even before Mister, Honey was popular among Japanese. Honey, Lupin dance was memorable and so was Jumping. (Honestly after I saw Jokwon parody, I think the Jumping dance is quite interesting LOL)

For those yet to see....

yeah I think the đance should be called the ski jump dance, i mean all their đance had name. Butt đance(duh mister), emergency exit dance(lupin), and hoping that this dance in jumping would be called the ski jump dance. Plus the chore is more harder in the korean version then in the japan. it more fast and fierce. But I love both version, and in both place, japan they called it the hip đance, while korea called it the butt dance. So maybe jumping chore would be called something different in both place.

^

^ROFL Jo Kwon's version of the dance was hilarious but it was actually pretty good :D

Yeah Ski Jump Dance it is. Bird Dance was great but I guess they wanted something else to be different between the two Jumpings.

Aahhh can't wait to see Jumping's first win!

I really hope the K-Kamilias do well :)

Edit: Wow I fail. I thought this was the Jumping mini-thread LOL. ><

I was wondering how the sales figures were for Jumping so far. Can we expect 100k in a few weeks?? Or it'll probably take longer than we expect because of Girls Talk...

But fighting for both Jumping and Girls Talk!

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Jumping

-- *05 *05 *04 *02 *02 *02 *5 *54,977

*2 *15 *17 *16 *13 *10 *09 14 *14,938

-----------------------------------------------------------

=================================================================

2nd week

11 19,847 琴吹紬(寿美菜子)

12 19,306 ケツメイシ

13 17,762 JUJU

14 14,938 KARA --------------------------》 KARA :thumbup:

15 14,904 小田和正

16 14,308 AKB48

17 *9,173 三代目J Soul Brothers

18 *8,932 Perfume

19 *8,812 西野カナ

20 *8,380 高垣彩陽

Edited by pig3head

thx for the updates pig3head :D

and we're so close to 70k. judging from kara's previous sales patterns, maybe Jumping will hit about 87k before the year chart closes?? just a rough estimation here. or do you think GT will pull down Jumping even further?

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

WOWWWW !! KARA DAEBAK !!

holding 1st and 2nd place..

Mister was released months before Gee but it's still 2nd.. Mister wave never fade away.. I hope Jumping effect will be as strong as their first single (or stronger)..

It's hard to hit 100k.. especially now that GT is out and the single is included.. maybe UMJ shouldn't have put it there ?

i don't know I think maybe with girls talk come out, that it could help with KARA sells for jumping. You never know KARA may hit the 100K before december 15. They have about maybe 3 week before the deadline close, so maybe the girls can hit it you never know, have faith taht the girls can hit it. i have faith that the girls may hit it in about another 2 week, they close to about 70K, just need to sell a little more, and with girls talk it can push it up.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06