[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason it's so long is because it's not technically a preview, it is being used as a theme song. So the song is just being played while the hosts are talking about other stuff and giving weather reports. It's good for us though, because we get to hear a lot of the song!

Anyway, Jumping sounds great! It's really catchy!

Hmm, now to decide if I should get the version with the photobook or the extra track...

LOL a 3+ minute preview? I've never seen anything quite like it :D But what you guys said makes sense as to why it's that long lol. But I love the longer preview! I've been repeating it for a while now and I think the song is very catchy! I kinda didn't mind the commentary cause I got to hear more of it for a longer amount of time. It's enough for me to enjoy the melody ^_^

I can't waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiitttt!

I'm loving the beat of the song, especially the intro. It's so funky. (: Maybe a radio will air the full song without all the chatting soon. Can't wait until the PV is aired! The PV should be out in the next two to three weeks. :thumbup1:

In Japan, it's not abnormal for full songs to become available weeks well before the release date, via radio or TV. It's just part of the promotion. I know in Korea the releases of the teaser, full song, and mv are usually packed into one week, but it doesn't work like that in Japan. Sometimes the full song can be "previewed" weeks before the release date. It was like that with Mister too. The full song was out awhile before the release date. Some people might have thought it was "leaked" but it really wasn't.

lol i dont think that was the whole song,they just loop i think .

the intro is a.w.e.s.o.m.e

i cant stop listening to it xD

its just toooo good.

the mv/pv...i feel like there's gonna be a story?or atleast not just dancing.lol cause i really dont know how they're gonna dance to this.i mean,there's a key change.

^Yup I think you're right. The intro can be heard again at the 2:48 mark (I think.. I seriously can't make out anything with all the talking..), so everything after that is just a repeat. But we still get about 2 minutes of the song which is good! :thumbup1: I think the first person who sings is Jing, then Hara, then Seungyeon? Gyuri? Clueless lol. Anyways one thing is for sure: THEIR VOCALS HAVE IMPROVED! <3

^Yup I think you're right. The intro can be heard again at the 2:48 mark (I think.. I seriously can't make out anything with all the talking..), so everything after that is just a repeat. But we still get about 2 minutes of the song which is good! :thumbup1: I think the first person who sings is Jing, then Hara, then Seungyeon? Gyuri? Clueless lol. Anyways one thing is for sure: THEIR VOCALS HAVE IMPROVED! <3

You're right ^^ Jing then hara then ham then gyuri :D

The 3 minute preview I think gives you the first verse and chorus, and the last chorus since it melody has a key change at the end. But anyway OMG The teaser just gets longer and longer :D I'm so happy I preordered hahaha this song has potential to be super big. My god I wanna see the choreo of this song now!!

I can only hear Hammy's voice through the talking x3

anyone know who wrote the song or produced it???

oh gosh, i want to hear ther song so badlyyyyy. And i hope they aren't jumping in the choreography.... x3 This song is really nice since it has that Kara sound.

and we can hear the full song next Thursday!

omg we can?! O_O

In Japan, it's not abnormal for full songs to become available weeks well before the release date, via radio or TV. It's just part of the promotion. I know in Korea the releases of the teaser, full song, and mv are usually packed into one week, but it doesn't work like that in Japan. Sometimes the full song can be "previewed" weeks before the release date. It was like that with Mister too. The full song was out awhile before the release date. Some people might have thought it was "leaked" but it really wasn't.

ah i see...thanks inin for the info ^_^

like i said before, loving the song, its quite catchy i'd say too :D ...this song wrote by their Korean team no?

^ yup, i think i read from somewhere that jumping is composed by the korean team :)

and this song lives up to all of my expectations!! so funky!!

furthermore, our girls' vocals have matured sooooooooo much - they're improving at such a fast pace!! shows how hard kara works!!! kara fighting!!!!!!!

EDIT: and lol AKP reported the 3.30 long preview.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Did Han Jaeho and Kim Seungsu produce "Jumping" as well? I kind of wanted KARA to work with a different team this time and see what kind of music they can produce, but seeing how awesome Jumping turned out, I'm happy. <3

Lol yeah Allkpop is pretty fast on updating these Jumping previews the past few days. They must have been reading our tweets! It's either that or some dedicated Kamilias here on KH have been sending them tips. (:

^^you're still sending? hahah a very dedicated kamilia in fact. "thank you" but i hope they don't just react/rely on tips.

not into music analysis or research so what's jpop feel? i just know it's kara. lol. well this longer version has definitely raised the curiosity of its choreography.

i've been waiting for this!can't wait for the release!i'm sure it will be successful just like mister!

it'll definitely be even more successful than mr!!!!

the question right now is how much MORE successful,

and the anticipation to know de answer is killing me ><

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Thanks Xichigo for the info.

The offer for the cdjapan really helps a lot for people looking to save money as shipping could take up to 30% the cost of an item. So I just pay with paypal and I can get the discount as long it is 5000 yen and above? I am really excited hearing this news that I felt like shaking my pc monitor in excitement.

This single sure takes a different turn in how it sounds. It sounds fresh. Another change of style. Is it me or I find the track rhythm at the start sounds slightly old school? Maybe the choreography would be things related to the 90s? It is just my first impression that I got. Anyway the women voice is too loud so I would reserve my opinions about it. I should a copy of this single. There is potential for this can to be a record breaker.

Aahhh I wish we can hear the full song without any distractions already. And wow, I didn't know this song was produced by the Korean team. It definitely sounds GREAT imo. Great, catchy rhythm. I've been listening to the 3.30s preview of it over and over again. Cause of that, I can make myself only pay attention to the song and disregard the whole talking xD

I can't waitttt... anyone know when we can hear the full song?

I really hope this becomes a huge hit in Japan.