[2010.11.10] Japanese 2nd Single [Jumping]

xichigo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing some updating on pre-order chart(not gonna add 2010 since most of you probably already know it's 2010 xD)

10/05 version A #3

10/06 version A #5

^ wow. the japanese are only pre-ordering version a. weird. or is it just an indication that kara has lots of casual fans???? cos casual fans would only want one version of the single.

I assume the pre-order numbers are from tower record online. At first I got confused why only type-A Jumping (and type-A Gee also) since AKB and SKE pre-order for type-A and type-B both ordered quite high.

But after I read the single detail, it probably because CD with bonus DVD sells a lot higher compared to CD with photobook bonus or other bonus. AKB and SKE type-A and type-B both have DVD as a bonus.

If they follow the general Japanese way "Burn" would be promoted less and mostly be promoted through concerts instead.

Actually, if they follow the general Japanese way, "Burn" would not be promoted at all :P

Unless the artist are Ayumi Hamasaki or got a "48" number on the name which make PV for each song included in a single. But no Japanese artists do B-side song performances at music show

Kara is the only band that I know so far that have distinct different covers for their singles that are not included in other releases.

I don't get this .. :P sorry

So I'm finally down with the promote Jumping simultaneously thing, but here's my question.

They were supposed to comeback in September, right? Does that mean that they meant to promote Jumping then, or with a different song? Cause they just shot the mv today, so I don't think it's possible...meaning that there's another title song sitting out there?

My guess was that they were going to promote BURN in Korea, Jumping in Japan, then decided screw it we'll just do the big one in both places since promos run concurrently. Then there's another Japanese album out right after the Korean mini. There's no way all the songs are going to be original so there's probably some that'll be the same for both Japan/Korea...idk so confused rn.

For one thing, KARA's comeback in Korea is postponed due to Seungyeon's spine injury. They are expected to have their comeback in November.

I'm not really bothering how they're gonna promote their new songs. All this speculation is making me confused. I think let's wait for the official news from DSP or UMJ.

I already love "Jumping"! It's very catchy and its a different style and concept Kara has tried and it fits them really well :D

I'm excited for Burn to because I feel like it will be a fierce song! I'm glad the pre-order sales and really good and I think when they release a trailer promotional video the sales will increase even more. Congrats to the girls for having great success :D

@eyeless

I just meant that Kara singles have different looking covers for each of them. And in each covers Kara are dressed differently. For other Japanese artist that I had seen so far, their different covers are a change of camera angles or position of where the artist is at. For Kara they wore different costumes instead and do more poses.

I think "Burn" would be sang live in a concert instead like a small concert. You are right as it is rare for b-side to be sang in a music show. But Kara very own concert and fan meet is an entirely different thing.

:thumbup:

=======jumping MV PD twitter(??)========

뮤직비디오에서 승여니 ㅠ눈물연기한듯

흥관느님이 트윗에서

눈물한방울이면 됫는데 왜 울엇엉 ㅠ

그 장면대박!

이라는걸로 보아..

근데 점핑에 눈물이 들어가나

========================================

Looks like SY challenged crying scene in "jumping" MV/PV.

Could anyone help translate this? Thanks. :rolleyes:

here we go! the translation from anky noona :)

=======jumping MV PD twitter(??)========

뮤직비디오에서 승여니 ㅠ눈물연기한듯

흥관느님이 트윗에서

눈물한방울이면 됫는데 왜 울엇엉 ㅠ

그 장면대박!

이라는걸로 보아..

근데 점핑에 눈물이 들어가나

========================================

In music video.. Seungyeon is supposed to cry (to act crying).. Mr.HeungKwan (KARA's manager- gamza09). Kara manager tweeted to Seungyeon and said "Why did you cry? just a few drop of tears will do.. The scene turned out very well".so does that mean.. Jumping MV will have some tears?

I was just wondering the same thing...since there is a crying scene there's a possibility that jumping will be a story MV? The song doesn't seem to sound like one to have a storyline for it though, but I guess we'll just have to wait for the video teaser to be released. The song itself sounds really bubbly and cheerful, so I'm not quite sure where this scene will come in. But from what the manager tweeted, Ham really put a lot of effort in fake crying.

CRYING SCENE???

does this mean that the PV will have a storyline????

omg this is way too awesome to be true.

about time somebody invested more time and money into kara's mv/pv!!!!!!

hope the sets look gr8 too!!!!

wahh!! cant w8!!!! XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

wooooooooooooow hamtaro crying,,mmmmm so the MV gonna have a story line ..maybe the guy break up with ham and she cry , sing only you and jump of abridge to sucide LOOOOOOOL :phew

iam soooooo excited for her acting ,,she missed her acting debut in the drama it started with akiss just to continue the japanese promotion overseas ..i mean she was one of the candidate to be the main actress