• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dookiemonstar

[2010.09.30] KARA to perform on Japan's Music Station

54 posts in this topic

61d11.jpg

In the early half of September Seungyeon (22), of 5 member Korean group KARA, fractured her tailbone and had to stay on complete bed rest for 4 weeks. But now, she is returning to work.

On the 15th, all 5 members will perform in Japan on the TV Asahi’s program “Music Station” for the first time. While singing their Japanese debut song “Mister” and showing off the “butt-dance”, Seungyeon will also show her complete recovery.

While training Seungyeon complained of lower back pain. She went to a hospital in Seoul to get checked out and was diagnosed with a bone fracture and was hospitalized. According to their Japanese record company, her recovery has gone well and she could leave the hospital at the last third of September. She is recuperating at her own home. It is said she will return to work on the 1st in Korea.

Translated by:

gator_yoong

Source: Nifty

thanks for sharing this (:

finally <3

hammie we all miss you.lol it was nice reading this part

"In the early half of September Seungyeon (22), of 5 member Korean group KARA, fractured her tailbone and had to stay on complete bed rest for 4 weeks. But now, she is returning to work.

On the 15th, all 5 members will perform in Japan on the TV Asahi

This is wonderful to hear. Please stay healthy Seungyeon! Now KARA can come out in full force!

what an honor! I'm so happy! UMJ is jjang! KARA's popularity is soaring really high!!! MUSIC STATION here we come!!!

welcome back seungyeon!!

seems like Music Station is really popular in Japan? (sorry for my lack of jpop :sweatdrop:)

time to show Japan what you guys got(again)!!

Kara Fighting! :thumbup:

so glad to hear she's okay.

when i first heard she was injured, i was like "hope she's okay and is healthy". but i like found this out like a week after it happened.

yay Seungyeon

Omo omo Music Station YESSSS. It's one of the bigger music shows in Japan. I'm all confused as to what actually happened to Seungyeon (fractured lumbar vs. tailbone...wut. One is obviously a bigger problem than the other) but I'm glad she recovered. Poisonous Hamster fighting!

Omo. Welcome Back Hammie! :3

Good to hear that you're able to recovery well. :3

Music Station! I always watch this. :3

Let's go KARA! :3

YEEAAA music station! So happy Ham has been recovering well this past month. Hope she's fully healed by the 15th though...the last thing we want happening is aggravating the lower tailbone injury again.

timing is just right too for the 2nd single. lalalalalala music station here we come.

i'm excited for seungyeon too. she must have bored for weeks.

it's time to shake some butts. lol.

Thank you for sharing !! Yahhh ! They girls are back 5 are the BEST (:

Love them so much ! Oh SeungYeon it's a good thing that she's better now ! (:

It's really nice to hear that Ham has recovered and now back on stage.

THANKS Daebak for the great new!

what great news to happily start a new day for me!! :D

Healthy Seungyeon, welcome back baby :D & KARA performing on Music Station, thats a double proud indeed. Kara is coming back stronger than ever woohoo!

thanks daebak!

KARA making us proud again.. and doing it really really big this time..

only big time performers gets to perform in Music Station.. and KARA is big!! LOL

glad to know that HAM is feeling well now.. now that HAM is back time to dominate the WORLD!

the music station thing is great..

but a little bit sad since Ham will start her work today..

she just recovered, but she already going to work..if only she want to rest a little bit more..but of course this is seungyeon of KARA :)

wishing the best for both of their comeback in Japan & Korea :D

thanks daebak..

I think there is more rumors that Kara and SNSD are going to be invited to NHK Uta Gassen. Their chances are getting higher and higher.

wow, daebak!!

perform in music station

that one of the biggest music show in JAPAN

can't wait for this

and really nice to know that seungyeon is back :thumbup1:

for NHK uta Gassen, yeah the change is getting higher

especially if their second single sell really well

haha really. i smiled when reading abt the news :D:D

and abt ST, hope that she'll be okay eh. besides, she said that she'll become stronger right? xD

Yaaaayyy SY is fully healed and back. I hope this means they'll be coming to NY for the Chuseok festival next weekend.

WOAH!! THIS IS HUGE!!!!

absolutely DAEBAK!!!! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

go girls!! do us proud!!!

and welcome back, dearest hammie!!!!!!

so good to have u back wif us!!!!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

omg this is such an awesome news!! Music station yayyy! they have appeared on Music Japan too and now MSta :D cant believe it..

i think this is also because Kara can actually speak japanese and not so bad too :)

yayy music station!! big achievement for kara o_O :thumbup:

now the hamster will rock you!

ty for sharing the news :)

yay!! can't wait for their performance!! I'm looking forward to see Seungyeon's new haircut too!!

Thanks for sharing and translating!!