[2010.10.01] Kara's album receives most downloads on iTunes Japan

mae

20101001133807898151.jpg

Korean female idols Kara have grabbed another title in Japan with their best album becoming the most downloaded record on iTunes Japan.

On Friday, the girls' agency DSP Media announced that "KARA BEST 2007-2010" was the No. 1 downloaded album on iTunes Store Pop.

It was the second best-selling album on the prestigious Oricon daily albums chart on September 29.

The special album features their hit songs such as "Pretty Girl," "Honey," "Lupin" and "Mister," the last song also being the group's Japanese debut single, starting from when they debuted in 2007.

Kara has led a successful music career in Japan since May this year, becoming the first Asian female group to place in the top 10 on the weekly singles chart with their album "Mister" and their DVD "KARA VACATION" reaching the highest rank for an Asian DVD.

They are currently preparing for their appearance on Asashi TV's popular live music show "Music Station" on October 15.

The quintet will release their second Japanese single next month.

Source: 10Asia

I'm soo happy for KARA and just look at their hard work being paid off. The girls AND DSP plus Universal must be delighted! Can't wait to see what else is in store for KARA.

im so happy for them <3 so proud too T______T i hope that kara will keep on doing well! hopefully they'll beat all the other groups =) good luck to them too! i can't wait till jumping. im so excited. gahh. thanks for sharing!

Kara FTW ... wow, 2009 was the start of their success and now 2010 is their ultimate success.

I hope Kara's success will continue into their upcoming years together! I still gotta get my hands

on their special c.d. Thanks for sharing!

Woot top #1 downloaded on iTunes XD but I can't say I'm that surprised since this is a complete album with all their hit songs combined into the album lol. Let's overtake Juju next week and reach #1 on Oricon's chart hehe Japan is experiencing karafever XD.

The girls are #1, yay!!! Although I don't buy from iTunes, I'm glad to hear that they're number one on iTunes as many people around the world like to use iTunes so their curiosity may make them want to listen to Kara. Kara fighting!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!

Hopefully you will keep growing!

We kamilias will keep supporting you!!!!!

Hey guys by the way, go to allkpop and comment about their new teaser of JUMPING!

http://www. allkpop.com/2010/10/preview-of-karas-upcoming-single-jumping

(NO SPACES)

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/preview-of-karas-upcoming-single-jumping

lo i forgot i could post links SORRY....

And again congrats KARA i love you, your family KAMILIA will always be here!

Edited by xichigo
please don't double post.

As expected from KARA in Japan right now, everything they do is a big hit :D

I can totally see the appeal of this album to be purchased digitally as it contains most if not all of KARA's hit songs in one package so that's why the Japanese fans have taken very well to it. But hopefully there are still lots of people buying the physical copies as well!

It's time for Japan to fall deeply.....deeply in LOVE with KARA.