[2010.10.01] KARA's BEST Album Adds A Bonus

xichigo

cdonly.jpg

5 member Korean girl group KARA released their best album “KARA BEST 2007-2010” on September 29th. It has been announced on their official site on October 1st that it will include a bonus. The bonus is that the girls will give a photograph to the applicants to show their gratitude. Also, among those applicants 10 will be chosen via lottery to attend a meet & greet session on October 15th. Application details can be found on the website [
here
].

The best album starts off with their debut song “Mister”. The album spans from their debut in 2007 until now and features 12 of their Korean hit songs. It comes in a limited edition and a regular edition. The limited edition version includes a DVD which shows their arrival in Japan event as well as off shot photos from their stay.

Moreover, on the 9/28 daily album ranking the girls sold 18,000 copies in the first day and entered the charts at rank #2.

Translated by:
gator_yoong

Source:
ORICON

Fantastic marketing. Kara's selling their image as the group next door (think grassroots movement) vs. omg all hail from above descent of holy angels, which usually creates stronger and longer lasting fanbases. And I know the girls love to meet fans when possible.

Lol, I translated the application guidelines through Google Translate, and I've got some weird results :tongue:

Application Guidelines: 「KARA BEST 2007-2010」の初回限定盤(UMCK-9383)、もしくは通常盤(UMCK-1371)の帯にあるバーコード部分を切取り、ハガキに貼ってご応募ください。 "KARA BEST 2007-2010" Limited Edition of (UMCK-9383), or Regular Edition (UMCK-1371) cut the ribbon at the bar area, put on a postcard please apply.

◎応募一口(=バーコード1枚)につき、必ずお好きなKARAメンバーの名前をひとり書いてください。 Applicants bite ◎ (= 1 bar) for each, make sure you like one please write the name of a KARA member.

◎お一人様何口でもご応募可能です。 You can apply your mouth at any one person ◎.

◎必ず1枚のハガキに、バーコード1枚を貼ってご応募ください。 Always one postcard ◎, please apply one put a bar code. (混乱を避けるため、1枚のハガキに複数のバーコードを貼ることはご容赦ください) (To avoid confusion, it put a bar code more than one postcard, please forgive us)

◎ハガキには下記の必要事項を必ず明記してください。 ◎ postcard is sure to please include the following requirements.

◎バーコードははがれないように、テープ等で貼って下さい。 ◎ bar is like Hagarenai, please attach with tape.

必要事項: Requirements: 下記の【1】~【7】に必要事項を、必ず明記してください。 Below [1] - [7] necessary items, please always specified.

【1】郵便番号 【2】住所 【3】氏名 【4】年齢 【5】性別 【6】電話番号(携帯電話可) 【7】好きなKARAメンバーの名前(写真が欲しいメンバーの名前) ZIP code [1] [2] [3] name address age [4] [5] [6] Phone sex (s cellular phone) [7] like the name of the member KARA (names of members want a pic)

応募〆切: Application Deadline: 2010年10月4日(月) 消印有効 04 October 2010 (Mon) Postmarked

応募先: Your application: 〒107-8583 東京都港区赤坂8-5-30 8-5-30 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 〒 107-8583

ユニバサールミュージック合同会社 ユニバーサルシグマ販売促進部 「KARA BEST 2007-2010」キャンペーン係 Promotion of universal Sigma LLC Yunibasarumyujikku "KARA BEST 2007-2010" relations campaign

特典発送時期: Shipping time Benefits: ●特典生写真の発送は、10月下旬を予定しております。 ● Award sending live pictures, we plan to late October.

●ミート&グリートの当選発表は、当選者様への通知を以って発表と代えさせて頂きます。 ● & Greet Meet the winner is announced, and instead lets me release notification to the person drives out the winner.

お問い合わせ: Contact: ユニバサールミュージック合同会社 カスタマー・サービス・センター Customer Service Center LLC Yunibasarumyujikku

TEL(045-330-7213) 平日朝10時~18時 TEL (045-330-7213) weekdays from 10 am to 6 pm

Edited by YuZi

lol they sure know how to get the fans all excited

first getting a photograph, which seriously i would like to get my hands on

and a meet and greet session which i would like to go, but too shy to really go lol :P

dang, seriously i jus wan the dvd in this set.