KARA gives you strength?

KeithHara

Have anyone of you were in pain or doing something challenging and you needed motivation and strength, and in ur mind you just keep reminding urself of any of the KARA members and in the end you complete it? I recently armwrestled my fren (who is way bigger and stronger than me) and then I was losing but then, in my mind I just shouted GOOHARA throughout the match and in the end I won~ I also think of KARA to keep me fired up to continue studying and not get distracted by other stuff.

I recently made a shirt which has Hara and Jiyoung's name printed on it, Im gonna wear it for every soccer match I play for my school in the next season and of course it will be a motivation for me to never give up.

How about you guys? Have you guys experience a time like this?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Especially Jiyoung and Seungyeon. It's not really a direct experience, but when I'm really upset I get strength from them.

I'm really young in comparison to my other friends and people always judge me because of that. There are times when I feel like I can't do anything, but then I look at Jiyoung who is only a year older than me and remind myself that if she could become a member of Kara and performer at such a young age then I can do anything as long as I try my hardest.

To me Seungyeon is such a role model. Everything she's done for Kara inspires me to work hard and prove myself and even when she is injured she still performs on stage. When she fell, she got right back up again. I look at her, and I'm amazed and I tell myself that I have to try hard like hard whenever I feel really weak.

Thank you for your comments!

Actually my dream is to be a kpop singer, not because I want to meet KARA, but because its just the love for kpop music ( and im very serious about it) many people just want to make it becuz they wanna see their favourite idols, but not me.

HOWEVER, they are still very important to me, not just KARA, SHINee and 2pm are another group that motivates me in being a singer, cuz I have a low voice like Onew, I wanna practise hard to be like him, so yea...

They really give you the strength if you really really like them, especially KARA. hahhas.

@keithhara

you gave me a good laugh, you really shouted "goohara" in your mind?

lolol i shall try it sometimes but equally among the 5.

for me it's both, in giving me power but draining out stength at the end.

when i'm on endurance run, i think the faster i complete the sooner i can check for kara updates.

when i'm low-spirited, i disconnect from the world & listen to kara music.

and usually i'm exhausted after kara related activities. :)

@red4summer

Yea I really did shout her name in my head, hahahahas. After I won him I was like "wow"

@monkiesxrule

Thank you for ur support! (: I'm really working hard now, practising singing alot, after my exams this week ill be getting coaching from my music teacher, and ill be having dance classes, so yea Im preparing!

It certainly do gives me the strength to be happy and cheerful~ whenever i'm down or what,the first thing which came out my head is kara's songs,and some how after thinking of the songs I become more high! xD

It even motivate me to fulfill me dream,which is being a pianist,seeing them singing,dancing made me realise that anything is possible if you work hard,you will get what you want in the end. (:

It certainly do gives me the strength to be happy and cheerful~ whenever i'm down or what,the first thing which came out my head is kara's songs,and some how after thinking of the songs I become more high! xD

It even motivate me to fulfill me dream,which is being a pianist,seeing them singing,dancing made me realise that anything is possible if you work hard,you will get what you want in the end. (:

Jinying I hope you will achieve ur dream! My dream is to be a kpop singer so yea lets work towards our dreams!

^ a kpop singer?? wow that's HUGE!!!!! and you'll have a chance to see kara too.... omg.... so lucky..... :crying:

and anyways, i rly like this topic, cos i have felt this on many occasions.

sometimes, when im going through a bad time, i think of kara, and the various hardships they have gone through together, i would suddenly feel like i have the strength to fight again, like how kara fought so hard to be popular and well-known.

and ya, kara's such a big part of my life. i dont know what i would do without them. omgomg i hope i dont sound a little too melodramatic here - it's just that i luv kara too much. GO KARA!!!!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• 1 month later...

Mmm!! This is quite interesting! I haven't had an experience such as yours, however whenever I put on KARA's music, I get pumped~! Like while I am riding my motorcycle or even my bike, I tend to speed up lol. Especially on Jumping, cuz like electronica music for me, like trance or techno, I always have this urge to accelerate haha. Idk if this is good or bad xD.

yeah kara songs does give me strength and motivation...haha i always listen to their songs when i am studying or doing assignments...so thank you kara for helping me... :lol: