KARA gives you strength?

KeithHara

few days ago i had a presentation in my campus

i was really depressed because i still couldn't understand the topic until the day

but when i watched KARA's MV for a little while, i feel more calm

and watching more KARA's MV is my motivation to do the presentation

i don't care even i ruined my own presentation (lol)

because i wanted to see more KARA's MV

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do this too. ^^ if i feel that i can't do something, i think of KARA and how far they've come. i think of how much JiYoung's improved her voice, or how HaRa always seem so happy and cheerful even though it sounds like it was tough for her growing up. (since she was bullied and all. :( ). or how they all learned Japanese so quick and so well. it always helps motivate me and keeps me working hard.

and KARA songs cheer me up when i'm sad or upset.

even Kamilia inspires me. even though SungHee had to leave, she still has so many fans and we all love her just as much. i love that she's remembered and loved so much and it's strengthening too. ^_^ plus that Kamilia is one of the most peaceful fanclubs, i love that it's not feared like some others are. maybe feared isn't' the right word.... well, you get what i mean.

i always think of KARA and Kamilia to help me through things.

♪Get the poweeer, Nintendo Poweeer...♫ oh that's other.

I don't know what I got to the "Angry Video Game Nerd" this days

Really Music inspires me (sorry but not only KARA) I say lots of music out there wich I can chose for actions...

But KARA and of course Kamilia inspire me to do better everytime... and Same Heart (especially watching the MV) gets me up when I'm depressed (I'm very fragile due some loveless on recent years, but before I was like Jing... but adding a Nintendo-bias.)

For me I usually get strength if I need to present something to my class or if I'm scared to do something I would usually tell myself 'think of KARA' or 'KARA fighting' it helps also when I do my tests I tried it last time I had a math test and I got a great mark cough'imnotgoodontests'cough!!!

But today I forgot to use it...I got too nervous during my class presentation ;( but next time I'll do my best to remeber...so yup Kara gives me strength not to get scared!

Edited by iAyu

• 3 weeks later...

Im not sure if im the only one that does this, but whenever i feel the need to work out, i always have kara music videos and performances playin on tv. Seeing Kara perform their catchy songs along with their cute dance routines always gets me motivated.

Anyone on here do the same thing. Im not expecting alotta female responses lol

I have a "exercise" playlist I play when I'm at the gym and I think I have the more upbeat kara songs on there. I need upbeat music to distract myself from running. XD

I like listening to Mister & Lupin but it mostly depends on what comes up on shuffle haha.

@Chocy

thanks for sharing "what you can do with kara music" or "what kara music can bring upon".

i believe it does happen to all kamilias, a perfect solution to "mental strengthening".

btw i shall be merging this discussion with KARA gives you strength? since they are similar.

Yeah!

my everyday life starts with KARA in my minds :wub:

it gave me strength and a will to succeed. :optimistic:

KARA have change my life a lot I'm became more determent. :determined:

now i have goal to do in my life. :accomplished:

KARA songs makes me forget my problems. :cheerful:

THANKS TO KARA A LOT

When I'm so tired and stressed,

Just one glimpse of the goddess, Gyuri, I'm fully recharged!

Just one eye-smile of Seungyeon, I'm fully recharged!

Just one immature jokes of Hara, I'm fully recharged!

Just one crazy fast words coming out from Nicole's mouth, I'm fully recharged!

Just one aegyo from the maknae, Jiyoung, I'm fully recharged!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^

i adore kara but iconically it has the reverse effect on me now. listening to them now gives off an impression that i have lost something precious. hope it's just a dream, a really bad one.

I think they do give me strength especially when i see our poor Seung Yeon working so hard just to put Kara to where they are today plus including all the members i just listen all of their song and love it to the max

• 1 month later...

i would say YES.

i hear to them everyday.

my mp3 player is full of KARA songs and i keep repeating it over and over again.

i dont know, whenever i heard KARA songs, i feel more energetic and excited.

they really give me strength with their songs...

• 8 months later...

Kara has very recently become one of my energy boosters! Their songs are so full of energy and passion that is impossible to be gloomy after listening to them :thumbup: I have "Step" as my alarm and it defenitely makes it easier to wake up every morning, especially in winter-time :lol:

I also admire their personalities, especially Gyuri's. She's so amazing: despite all her duties and responsibilyties she's always taking care of her members and being kind to the fans. Everytime I feel tired or sick of other people, I try to remember that and be more kind :)

I'm so glad that I came across with this group, they never fail to lighten up my mood! :D

^woah! i really like this topic. I'm a graduating college student and there's so much stress that I need to deal with.

But when I need something to cheer me up/ lighten my mood, I watch KARA vids and listen to their songs! :thumbup:

i love KARA!!!!

yeah ! i'm on the same boat :( right after exam is the best way to watch kara vidio, it release my stress and burden away :) hehe, anyway KARA FIGHTING !