KARA gives you strength?

KeithHara

Well, when I came to know KARA, and that was actually just 5 months ago, I was still having a slightly difficult time recovering from my not so recent break up.haha! And KARA helped me forget and move on. WOW that sounded kinda serious or maybe a bit too cheesy but it's true. I focused all my attention on them and I was and still am happy more than ever. KARA is the best! I'm happy and I'll remain happy as long as there is KARA. I think losing them would be more devastating for me now compared to breaking up with someone.kekeke :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA does give me strength.

When I listen to their music I feel up lifted from stress and/or depression.

When I feel like giving up on something I think of KARA. They motivate me to never give up and to give it my all.

They make me want to accomplish all my goals.

But lately when i listen to their music i feel an emptiness in me

Edited by 5missing1

• 3 weeks later...

I think they became more my inspiration :)

Whenever I've been into something that I don't exactly know what I should do, I will just think of the times that happened to our girls (when Sunghee left KARA and Seungyeon did everything for KARA's name) I always end up thinking that, other people can survive in a problem, so do I. :P

• 1 month later...

I had this a couple of times, but not on the extreme emotional level like some of you.

It was more like I was just feeling down for some reason, then I listen to something like 'Go Go Summer' and it instantly cheers me up as the song is just so happy.

• 2 months later...

Totally have! Especially after the 'incident'. Whenever i fail i just remember how much KARA has worked these past 5 years, and voila! Guess i gotta work harder! That sort of thing i guess. They are pretty much my role model now.

My life consists of constant goodbye with people I've met, most of them international students. I try not to get to close to people (if I know they'll be leaving soon), but I made some really strong friendships. Before parting ways we decided to take a road trip & traveled around Quebec, our last stop on our trip was Parliament building in Ottawa. If I remember correctly.. it was around 12am, we were having a silent moment - just staring and thinking about all the place we've seen in the past few days. Suddenly, one of my friends turned on a KARA song & we ended up dancing to "Mister" in front of the Parliament building and just enjoying ourselves before we all went home.

It's a memory I'll keep forever :P

• 2 weeks later...

I always think Kamilia should grow up with KARA.

KARA members practice every day, perform in tight schedule, always smile when they don't want to do.

They've been growing up in order to show "KARA" just as it is.

We Kamilia should also show our grown up "Kamilia" to KARA.

They have made me strong, I'm thankful for them. :thumbup:

Kara is the only thing that keeps me afloat during my workouts. When I'm doing these painful exercises I think of what I'm doing as the way to get me abs like these girls~ one day i'll have a 6pack and it's going to be all due to Kara <3