Kara's Ice Cream Suspects

Hamster Boy

Kara's Convo on Tweeter... So CUTE!!!

Nicole: (to everyone) We all ate meat together. Five expressions of full satisfaction... lol

One hour later...

Jiyoung: (to Gyuri) Unnie, buy me ice cream please!!!

Gyuri: (to everyone) Right now, Jiyoung is sitting on my lap. You smell like meat!

Gyuri: (to Nicole) We're going to eat ice cream for dessert. Jealous?

Jiyoung: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Since you guys went home without us, me and Gyuri unnie are eating ice cream while on our way to the recording studio! Teehee! pic - http://yfrog.com/ehft3nj

Hara: (to Jiyoung) Ahhh!!! You went to eat ice cream without me and Nicole! T_T

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Jealous? lol We are WINNER

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Good night~~~ pic - http://plixi.com/p/48325867

Hara: (to Gyuri) Unnie... How can you take a picture like that and expect us to go to sleep???!!!

Hara: (to Nicole) Nicole... We've been had!!! We shouldn't have taken separate cars!!! ....

Nicole: (to Gyuri) OMG, how could you... Eat my share too. Chocolate... lol

Nicole: (to Jiyoung) You have disturbed me three times today. Taking my meat, veggies, and now this. lol

Jiyoung: (to Nicole) Because I love you~~~ lol

Hara: (to Jiyoung) This is my expression right now -.- ... I'll be seeing you tomorrow >:-(

Jiyoung: (to Hara) Sweet dreams... about ice cream~~~ lol

Nicole: (to Hara) We shall eat ice cream tomorrow!!! All the way up to a pint!!! lol

Nicole: (to Jiyoung) You have disturbed me three times today. Taking my meat, veggies, and now this. lol

LOLLL. When I woke up this morning and saw all the tweets, I was shocked! I laughed so hard even though I only understood a little. This is the best conversation ever. Poor Nicole and Hara! SY didn't even reply though xD Haha. Thanks for sharing! Ice Cream suspects :D

You translated all this?? LOL I was so curious as to what the whole talk with ice cream was about. This is so cute and hilarious! :D Poor Hara and Nicole. And LOL Maknae and Leader eating ice cream without them. Jing is so cute! Bothering Nicole three times that day. Meat, veggies and that LOL. And she says "Because I love you~~" so cute! Aegyo is really her way of doing things hahahahah :D

Thank you very much!

LOLOLOLOL. this is so cute! kamilia love! i wish seungyeon tweeted tho T_____T but its ok she's still a noob on twitter XD keke. i was giggling while i read this. haha oh gyuri and jiyoung. the umma and the daughter is eating daughter while the others are getting jealous. now i want ice cream. gah.

^LOL Ham was probably like this:

-reads tweets-

-shakes head- These kids...

-goes back to watching anime-

Anyways, thanks so much for the translation! Seems like Jing and Gyuri were high on something LOL.

haha..ininn!! I thought the same!!! hahaha!! it's really hillarious!

Although it's quite different from ben's translations, I must that both of you really did a great job!!!

I will make a comic based on this!! seriously!! *take my tablet out* :D

^LOL Ham was probably like this:

-reads tweets-

-shakes head- These kids...

-goes back to watching anime-

She must have been exactly like that LOL plus thinking "I'm too old too slow to catch up with their tweeting madness like this -_-" LOL

:eyelove: :eyelove: yesterday night, twitter world ws full with kara!!!

im guessing hamcolera were suppose to went back to dorm to sleep

and gyuljing successfully making nicole n hara awake using ICE-CREAM!! :lol: :lol:

ham ahjuma probably went to bed alrdy when all these happen ^_^ ^_^

waiting the day, when 5 of them spam tweet all together, that should be an epic day for kamilia :D

hahah, what a betrayal headed by gyuljing.

i'm very pleased to learn that the girls were tweeting & teasing each other.

the "provoking" with jealousy in resultant, just make my day though it comes late for me.

thanks for the sharing. :thumbup1:

LOL AHAHAHAHA! this is so hilarious, evil but cute convo. xD so much teasing.

loool SeungYeon fully ignored them xD

poor icecreamless Hara and Nicole rofl

thank you for translating this! xD