Kara's Ice Cream Suspects

Hamster Boy

Ahha thats cute :D

Nicole: (to Jiyoung) You have disturbed me three times today. Taking my meat, veggies, and now this. lol

Jiyoung: (to Nicole) Because I love you~~~ lol

Lol I laughed hard at that XD

Gyuri: (to everyone) Right now, Jiyoung is sitting on my lap. You smell like meat!

Lol on this one. The image of Jing sitting on Gyul is funny for me. Is Jing still small enough to sit on Gyuri lap? Glad all of them now have tweeter so they can communicate with each other more easily. Kara and their food jealousy. :) Thanks for sharing Hamster Boy.

Thanks for sharing. I love that after all the great feats they have accomplished they are still humble, down to earth just teasing each other about ice cream :D Everything that has happened has really just made them closer and stronger.

they're so cute

i read their tweets about ice cream and i thought Kids *shakes head*

but that's sweet though,they're like what? 20? and still tease each other about foods?

lol,that's funny

• 2 months later...

Kara's Convo on Tweeter... So CUTE!!!

Nicole: (to everyone) We all ate meat together. Five expressions of full satisfaction... lol

One hour later...

Jiyoung: (to Gyuri) Unnie, buy me ice cream please!!!

Gyuri: (to everyone) Right now, Jiyoung is sitting on my lap. You smell like meat!

Gyuri: (to Nicole) We're going to eat ice cream for dessert. Jealous?

Jiyoung: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Since you guys went home without us, me and Gyuri unnie are eating ice cream while on our way to the recording studio! Teehee! pic - http://yfrog.com/ehft3nj

Hara: (to Jiyoung) Ahhh!!! You went to eat ice cream without me and Nicole! T_T

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Jealous? lol We are WINNER

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Good night~~~ pic - http://plixi.com/p/48325867

Hara: (to Gyuri) Unnie... How can you take a picture like that and expect us to go to sleep???!!!

Hara: (to Nicole) Nicole... We've been had!!! We shouldn't have taken separate cars!!! ....

Nicole: (to Gyuri) OMG, how could you... Eat my share too. Chocolate... lol

Nicole: (to Jiyoung) You have disturbed me three times today. Taking my meat, veggies, and now this. lol

Hara: (to Jiyoung) This is my expression right now -.- ... I'll be seeing you tomorrow >:-(

Jiyoung: (to Hara) Sweet dreams... about ice cream~~~ lol

Nicole: (to Hara) We shall eat ice cream tomorrow!!! All the way up to a pint!!! lol

wow thanks for translating

JiNi expressing their love~ :w00t:

its kindda funny that gyuri is bullying her dongsaengs :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...