[2010.10.04] KARA to promote "Jumping" in Korea & Japan at the same time

lvalue

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i don't know whether this is a good move by DSP or not..

I'm just afraid that the girls will get too tired and maybe sick.. I just hope that they'll take care of themselves well..

Thanks for sharing and translating!!

all i worry is our girls may work too hard

i dont want anyone of them drop a schedule during work becoz of a health problem (esp. Ham XD it like this year isnt a good year for her health ^^)

anyway, hope they will succeed in both Korea n Japan !!

i gonna support n love them forever..........KARA F~~~ightiiiingg~~!!!

Ahh~

I hope Kara manages to overcome it all~

I'm already predicting their fatigued figures on stage, and I don't want that!

I want them refreshed and confident when they make their comeback, dammit!

I hope DSP knows what they're doing...

:(

really happy to hear this news as it shows both companys' comfidence in the gals

but still, wont it be tiring for them phsically and mentally to fly about, even if korea and japan are near to each other?

also, i agree with some of you here, that it might be hard for them to place attention on both markets, a needed but risky move. since, this is jus my own opinion not an insult if you might over understand it, the korean market is slightly more volatile so maybe they shld concentrate more on the korean market

waaa i can't wait for their comeback! it's still one freaking month away >< i kept replaying the Jumping preview... really can't wait~ hope this single will be doing well both in Korea & Japan ^_^ please stay healthy! do not be sick during the promote hehe.

awesome! (: thank god DSP has not forgotten about their korean fans. (: Gaining new fans in japan while retaining old fans. Smart move by DSP.. (: Jumping sounds good. I can't wait ^^

I'm quite worried for them honestly speaking >_< sounds like a really bold move idk if it's...yeah.

The song does sound good though I hope it makes it on the charts!

And I wish the unnies will take good care of themselves ^^

KARA FIGHTING KAMILIAS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT :D

so, jumping will be release as a single in japanese( well this fact have been confirmed)

and at the same time as the title track for mini album or only as a single in korean? (little confused here)

promote in same time, that really a brave move by DSP

i think this will increase the awareness and publicity of KARA in japan and korean at the same time

just quite worry about their health

well comeback in Korean only, left the girl with hectic schedule

now also need to promote in JAPAN, + another schedule..

well, i hope everything will be OK for them

^

this piece of news has nothing to do with the mini-album.. yet. :)

the way i read is japan first then continuing the promotion in korea.

as of whether to remake or at what intensity, it's not clear yet.

does this mean there will be a korean version for jumping???

hmm..have a lot of opinions about this, one of the reason since i'm not liking jumping yet :P

life is just a gamble..

big risk, big gain..

just hope that this is the best plan for them, and i wish that the girls are invloved in the decision too :)

whatever it is, i;m sure that they will do it well..

and just hope that it will make them excited again and enjoyed it..i don't care about awards too :lol:

but really expecting this just a mini promotion, not for the comeback

thanks lvalue, u did great with the translation..

keep up the good work :)

huum I also think they will be very tired because of this promotion. Hope kara will support it.

thanks for translating

well, i'm not so pleased about this news.

i heard the song, and it's stuck on my head alrite.

but they released it as their first Japanese original song. i'd rather they keep it only in Japanese so that it appears as a serious effort to push their fame in Japanese market...

and release a diff song for their Korean comeback, not a two way recycled song again.

c'mon are they that short of good songs?

one thing that i feel makes one of the reasons of Kara not being taken seriously by many kpop fans is the fact that they always end up promoting the so-so/mediocre catchy song and that's the song that those people will be listening n judging them by. a pity really, because they have tons of awesome non-generic songs that never got promoted. i wish they'd have a different set of Jap songs n Korean songs.

well, that's more of a concern to me than their schedules, which i'm pretty sure all popular idols are struggling with as well.

anyway, thanks for the news.

ps: i'm not blaming Kara or whatever...pls don't misunderstand. :)

Edited by sub

im having mixed feelings about this...

as much as im glad that they're going to be back, they gonna overwork themselves.

plus they have to promote the mini album once "Jumping" promos are done right?

.... i guess they'll just have to be extra cautious of their health.

anyways, so "Jumping" is an original Japanese song, but it's gonna be re-used in Korean. lol hope that made sense. has anyone else done this before? just wondering :rolleyes:

thanks for translating lvalue!