[2010.10.04] KARA to promote "Jumping" in Korea & Japan at the same time

lvalue

oh wow! Korean and Japanese?!

damn that will be really tiring and hectic for them, to promote in 2 different countries at the same time. I hope they don't get overworked.

I hope, I'm sure they will do fine

all I can say right now is Good Luck KARA! Hwaiting!

and thanks for sharing this!

(this is so random buuuut... Yes this is my 100th post LOL *does celebratory dance*)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just hope that DSP took into consideration all the concerns that that are being expressed here before reaching that decision. They are supossed to be the experts and to know what they're doing, I hope. They are relly taking a risk but seems to be a historical move. Time will tell how right or wrong they are. :confused1:

I don't have any doubts the girls will do all in their power to make this a success.

wahh so that calls for a korean version too right?!..i hope theirs two music videos lol :)

but man..the girls are gonna be exhausted..flying back and forth..i hope they can handle it

DSP seem so confident with our girls now. aklsjgsklgj! finally! so happy! :D but they still need to rest /=

but goodluck girls! we'll be rooting for you! :D <3

i dont know but i wonder if dsp should treat the k-kamilias like this.......

cos like i said in the daebak mini album thread,

they've waited ever so patiently for kara to come back home (s. korea) and have an awesome comeback, but dsp's just giving them a cheap remake of their japanese single.

doesnt seem right at all to me.

we ought to show some sincerity to the local fans, shouldnt we????

but i suppose dsp has to save some money now, with ss501 inactive and rainbow still not making it big.

but i still truly wish that kara can come up with something fresh and new everytime.... cos in all honesty, im tired of remakes :thumbdown:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

mmh the only thing i'm worried about is OUR GIRLs, they'll be dead tired..

about promoting Jumping in Korea and in Japan ? it's a big risk, but i think it'll do well..

do you remember Lupin ? that was a risk too, coming back with the strong concept like the "Break it" days, when people started to accept them with their cutie concept of "rock you" "pretty girl" ecc..

it's something new, and Kara is going to try it, i have faith in them, go girls ! xd

i saw this comment on youtube and he/she said that their mini album has 2 songs in it. One is "Jumping" for Japan and the other "Burn" for their Korean comeback, and they will be promoting both at the same time. Is this true??

I don't think anyone outside of DSP (maybe inside too :) ) have the definitive answer yet, and what he/she is saying is probably a speculation.

Heard a little snippet of the song and I love it, very upbeat and catchy. It's good that they have new material especially since the Best Of just came out to Japan. Don't want them to be seen as recycling songs. Can't wait for the live perfs and variety show appearances to support this.

I am excited but concerned about this...As they gain more popularity in Japan, there'd be an expectation that they spend a LOT of time there if not, fans would complain...so, I really hope that the promotion would be equitable between Korea and Japan and that it lasts the same amount of time in both countries, if not that can be big trouble... :confused1:

urm~~will they do comeback stage on korea 1st or in japan 1st???really hopping 2 see them do the comeback stage in korea 1st..miss 2 see them in music bank and other korean music program~aww~jaebal!!