WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

Rumors about one of our Girls going on WGM keeps on spreading..

around March (?) there was Seungyeon.... then Gyuri..

Who would you like to see on that show ?? and WHY ??

i VOTE for Gyul, she's such a refreshing character for WGM, a strong girl with a soft man, I wouldn't miss an episode..

EDIT: another rumor of Our Girls going on WGM.. HARA and U-Kiss ELI.... even if It was confirmed just as a RUMOR.. I'm still surprised by how KARA is always mentioned when it comes to WGM next couple..

Edited by KARAddicted.01

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually wouldn't mind at all if Seungyeon goes on WGM, but I'll have to vote for Gyuri here as it seems like she'll really be a refreshing person to go on WGM!

I think she'll bring alot of laughter onto the show with her sharp wit. And it'll take a guy who has equally sharp wit to be her "husband".

i VOTE for Gyul, she's such a refreshing character for WGM, a strong girl with a soft man, i wouldn't miss an episode..

that's exactly what i want. Gyuri. with a soft/weak/feminine guy. they'd make one blasting couple. would be great seeing how they try to accommodate/alter their personalities to make the marriage work. frankly i'm tired of the idea of pairing Gyuri up with manly/macho looking guys just because they'd look good together. i don't want her with guys of the same onscreen personality as well. (because as we can see, every group has this Goddess/conceited persona)

i'd love to see her with a guy who has different charms than her(guys who makes her go "WTF...how do i handle this kinda guy?" lol, coz opposites attract FTW.

woops. i went out of topic there. sorry >_<

so like i said i want Gyuri, because:

1- she's my fav member. lol.

2- like others said..she'll bring something refreshing to the show. Kara members are all sweet n friendly n cute n funny, but we can already find a bit of each of those traits in WGM now...Gyuri, with her Strong, Goddess onscreen personality paired with her awkward/quirky sense of humour/cuteness n also her motherliness will make a new combo of personality.

Edited by sub

seungyeon! <3 with onew LOL. im shining melody biased ^_____^

actually gyuri's going to be really fun too! =) her and jonghyun LOL.

or i want to see her with an actor!

jing is too young T____T maybe when she's older!

I VOTE FOR GYURI!!!!! i think with her unique personality she'll rock the show..i really really wished that she would be paired with whoever in suju (if not hyuk) cause suju is that only group that im very familiar with aka bias..lol..well if not suju, lets just say he has to be loveable and handsome of course and tall..:D

Edited by tryingout

• 2 weeks later...

I chose Gyuri! I feel that she's mature enough for WGM and she's definitely a refreshing choice apart from the current cast. I hope she'll get paired up with Eunhyuk from SuJu, they have very different characters and that's how the interesting interactions come. :)

2nd choice would be Cole. She wants to get married early and she loves cooking! I wanna see her cooking with her "husband" in the show!

Edited by KeiRa01

I voted for Nicole because I'm Nicole bias but honestly I think it would be real good if it was either Gyuri or Seungyeon. They are the unnies of the group & they are at the right age to be on.

I'm leaning more on Gyuri because I don't think she ever had a stabled "fixed" part in any variety show. The only time we really got to see our Goddess was on Idol Army so I think it would be great if she can finally have a show for herself.

Jiyoung is too young & WGM doesn't really bring underage idols on the show.

They really bring idols that are at the adult age so yeah Jiyoung is off the record.

I think Gyuri should be the first one to go on WGM !

She is leader but she doesn't have as much activities as the others

She is really mature but in the same time sha knows how to make people laugh

Moreover, she is quite unique as a person, and it could be so refreshing to watch

I'd like gyuri :blushing:

But i'm too scared for her health so i'll say nobody.

guyri is a DJ plus kara is promoting in japan right now. I wouldn't want to add another schedule on her because she already has enough on her shoulders :wacko:

how does she find time to practice dancing/singing/studying japanese/keeping fit.

she is truly a goddess and a leader

it hard 2 choose between gyuri n nicole!!but i choose gyuri..since it so much connection between gyuri n eunhyuk..i cant help but 2 choose her..btw,nicole already been busy with heroes..but really wanna watch nicole in WGM 2~with junsu/siwon/sungmin/kyuhyun/donghae/kiseop/yoseop/doojoon/dongwoon/arg..dunt mind who the male idol..but really wanna see her..wanna see how she's gonna cook n eat with the guy..keke..

now that i think about it! well i really want gyuri to be on WGM with any suju members but that would be 50/50 so maybe some one from ZE:A since im liking em now :P