WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

Picked ham,cause im bias like that.LOLOLOL jkjk

well she and jing doesnt have any show right now.and i cant vote for jing,she's too young.and ham always wants to marry lol.she tweeted last time that the wedding pics are nice and wished that she can have a pic taken someday.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think either Gyuri or Seungyeon should be on WGM, but I also think Nicole...that's only because of my huge bias for her though. XD Gyuri's personality is so unique with the whole goddess thing, so I think it'd be interesting. As for Seungyeon...I dunno just cuz? Plus her and Woohyun from INFINITE can be the couple :P

Probably Gyuri since her attitude and personality would be really interesting for the show and I couldn't bear the envy I'd habour of either having Seungyeon or Nicole go. I'd reckon Hara would be too busy with Invincible Youth and what not to participate.

Actually, no matter what if any of them go I'd probably just be overjoyed to catch more of whoever it happens to be on tele :]

honestly i would love to see more of hara, but with IY and the new comeback, it be too much for her. but if that wasnt going on totally hara cause of how she is in IY. but she has to have an older husband cause she is really good at being the younger one. (in my opinion)

but she is doing all that so i would have to say nicole. mainly because shes american and americans, no offense to the korean culture, dont freak out so much about skin contact (skinship) early on in a relationship. if not nicole gyuri be perfect as well. her strong personality would be almost like ga-in's but different in a good way.

gyuri is definitely a great character for WGM :) maybe if DSP doesnt care about KARA and make them work all the time, Gyuri or any of the girls is already on WGM! hahaha!

i want a strong woman on WGM and the one who kinda takes control of the relationship. lots of laughter there would be :)

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri would be so fun to watch on WGM... but I can't even imagine who she would go on with.

Still, I voted Nicole only because I am biased... and I think it would be amazing to see her on the show with Jinwoon. :D

They're close friends, which would be a cute new concept... but then it would still be cute and awkward because Jinwoon seems like such a gentleman. (Not to mention that it would make my dreams come true seeing Jinwoon on the show. xD)