WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well there's no doubt in my mind Gyuri would be perfect for the show. Which is exactly why I wouldn't want her to be on it. I really like that show but I'd be way too jealous to watch it. Unless of course Gyuri got paired with a 'joke' husband like Hyungdon with Taeyeon. If Gyuri was matched with someone like Shindong I'd laugh to no end. Hara already has a major presence in Invincible youth and Jiyoung is too young since WGM doesn't cast minors. That leaves Seungyeon and Nicole, both of whom I'd love to see on the show. Seungyeon if the WGM producers are aiming for a more 'serious' type relationship, and Nicole if they're looking for a more 'fun' relationship.

:sexy:

i want all of them married~~~~

gyuri :wub: eunhyuk

seungyeon :wub: youngsaeng

hara :wub: wooyoung

nicole :wub: jinwoon

jiyoung :wub: kang minhyuk (CNblue)

lol jiyoung is still a minor so i'll just imagine them together, they looked cute together at ShimShimTapa :P

Edited by SHINeeKara~

Nicole!!!

Seiously I'm Jealeous of any man that has phsycal interaction with them... but as Nicole is the woman for every man, I think she's fine...

Or SeougYeon cause I don't know well her.

(All other 3 would get me Jealeous, especially Jiyoung)

gyuri! if possible with eunhyuk.(hyukri-biased in me) :sweatdrop:

but i would love to see her and heechul (super junior) on WGM too..

gyuri = the goddess

heechul = cinderella

both are very proud of their beauty.

it would be fun to watch how they deal with each other.

so they are the GOD COUPLE!

LOL :thumbup:

actually there's so many of them i wanted to see on wgm! charismatic eunhyuk-gyuri couple,full of aegyo woohyun-seungyeon couple,besties key-nicole couple..and last addition is seulong-hara couple after seeing them on happy tgt. jiyoung is too young even though she will no doubt make a cute girlfren.

@myasally hahaha neither would we i assume x)

i think gyuri would be the most "mature" one to be in a WGM. but i still voted the "jealous" vote hahahah (;

and i also think we all agree JIYOUNG IS TOO YOUNG LOL!

PS: y gyuri-eunhyuk? in idol army s4, i thought boom said gyuri wanted so speak to siwon? hahaha

The girls are so busy at this moment, so I don't think they'll have time to record WGM >< But if I were to pick one, I would pick Gyuri, since she is quite different from an 'ordinary' girl with her strong personality~ Hopefully the girls will have a chance to participate in WGM~

Gyuri or Nicole for me..

Gyuri - Eunhyuk

Gyuri - Seulong

Nic - Jinwoon

Nic - Key

:thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup::thumbup1:

Actually, i want all of them to be dating in their real life,.. right now is suppose to be their moment to experience dating and such.. Except for Jiyoung, i guess.. wait for another year or two or three okay, maknae??

poor them for unable to date freely..

:( :( :(

@ziippirilli well that's what you get for becoming an idol. they actually have to work extra hard, and what they reap is very not equivalent of what they sow. but that is the path they chose, and all we can do is support them!!! hwaiting~ lol