KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally my first choice would be Gyuri.. she's mature and has a certain image for tv.. it'd be nice to see her in a new environment where she can show her sweet and caring side plus she would be hilarious :D

I would vote for either Gyuri or Seungyeon. There are way too many cute types on that show right now. I want it to revert back to the season 1 format when there were all sorts of people on that programme. Also, Cole, Hara have their own shows and, while I love Jing, I feel like the Unnie's should have some fun lol.

Now that I think about it though, I really do want Gyuri to do something similar. Only not WGM because I feel like that show is not fresh anymore. Maybe another similar type show; It might do for Kara what WGM did for Hyun Joong and SS501 lol.

I choose gyuri because she has a good variety skill,the show would sure be fun if she go to WGM.I also hope Hara would go there

Now that the Adam-Couple is leaving (even though I'm still torn up about it :crying:) WGM is going to need another couple!

Hopefully it'll be one of our Kara ladies :thumbup:

I voted for Nicole because I'm biased, but I would love to see Gyuri on it too because she would just be PERFECT! But, I would only want to watch her with EUNHYUK and nobody else lol.

I'd love to see Nicole on the show with any member from SHINee, Big Bang, MBLAQ, or BEAST because those groups haven't had a member on that show either. Or my dreams will come true and she'll be paired with DONGHAE or KYUHYUN! Or Jay will come back and JAYCOLE can finally be complete!

Uh-oh.......I think I just went away with my imagination lol

at first I wanted to choose the option "I dont want them to go there" :D you know why.

But I ended up choosing Seungyeon :P She seems to be a quite but sweet girl, I'm curious how she would be when she got a bf/husband :D

2nd choice would be Nicole, only if the husband is Jinwoon hehehe

definitely do not want Hara to go cuz I'll be jealous. and neither Jiyoung cuz I still want her to be an innocent baby :)

Gyuri would be good on the show too, if they can find a prince who can match well with our goddess LOL

noooo....

i dont want any of them to go....

i really fell like jealous when i see my idol with man...

although not likely they know it haha...

but if i have to choose ill choose Gyul...

she might become a good wife....

the oldest, gyuri-shi...hehehe want to see her confident side more on the show...and her partner is someone that has opposite character from her.. :thumbup1: it's gonna be hilarious..go go~!!

Edited by dilotcute