WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

JoKwon and YongHwa are two weird guys paired with somewhat shy and formal girls...

SeungYeon does a lot of weird nice random stuffs... why don't we try it the other way around?

Hara's my bias so I'd love to see her on it just because I miss not having her weekly appearance on IY. I'd put Gyuri a close second just since her personality would be pretty unique to see how a guy reacts to being in a couple with her on the show.

Gyul of course. HyukRi :heart::lol: Not only do their personalities match each other imo, they both are funny and know how to entertain viewers, so yeah. I'm also interested in seeing Hara and Onew the lame jokes couple lol

actually , i choose Kang Ji Young. with her personality and thousands aegyo that she has, i think WGM will be interesting to watch. .. but unfortunately Kang Ji Young at this time is too young for married .. (fiuhht..)

my second option is Nicole, ..

with her boyish lifestyle, it must be make we can't guess what happen in next episode cause sometimes Nicole is out of thinking ...

• 2 weeks later...

SEUNGYEON UNNIE!!! i'd love to see Seungyeon on WGM...there's a rumor that she will be the cast along with SHINee Onew..you guys heard the rumor too right???kekekeke..i really hope that Seungyeon will joining WGM with Onew....>_<