WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

i WANT TO SAY GOO HARA UNNI, MY FAVORITE DOLL BUT SiNCE i DON'T KNOW WHOSE THE BEST HUSBAND FOR HER YET . . . :unsure: NOT YET :hihi:

BECAUSE SHE GOES WELL WiTH EVERYBODY

LIKE MiNHO OPPA :inluv: OR DONGHAE OPPA :inluv:

ALTHOUGH i REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE HER ON WGM

AFTER A FEW MiNUTES i DECiDED THESE . . .

i WiLL SAY AFTER READiNG SOME OF THE OTHER COMMENTS [iN WHiCH i AGREED WiTH]

AND BASE ON THEiR VARiETY SHOWS THAT i'VE SEEN SSSOOOOOOOOOO FAR . . .

i WiLL SAY GYURI'S PERSONALITY WiLL BE A BiG HiT :devil:

iT WiLL HAVE AN iMPACT

HER PERSONALiTY WiLL BE REFRESHiNG FOR OTHERS

SiNCE WGM KiNDA HAVE THE SAME PATTERN OVER AND OVER AGAiN

ACTUALLY EiTHER OF THE 5

[i THiNK WiLL DO GOOD]

BUT i WiLL PUT AN EXEMPTiON TO JIYOUNG

SiNCE SHE'S JUST A TEENAGER

I LOVE KARA :gemheart:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

MY DEAR KARA, ALWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER :gemhoho:

AND KARAHOLIC WILL STAY FOREVER :gemhappy:

Edited by tweetweetshi <3

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Seungyeon unnie & Onew oppa together in WGM.. ^^

or Key & Nicole.. :DD or minho and hara.. :DDDD

lol. i want them all.. xD

but it's better to see them together in real life..

..i mean not scripted or just for show^^

hwaiting!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that it should be Gyuri. It would be pretty awesome, especially since her normal character "bows down to no being, let alone a mere mortal man. " Her wgm husband will have to wrestle with who gets to wear the pants in the relationship. I'd LOVE to see Kwanghee from ZE:A be paired with her though! They've had a bit of interaction (from Fandombox), but also since he's a rising variety show idol. (On the cons, his character is a little close to Jokwon's, and his ideal girl is f(x)'s Krystal).

Maybe Gyuri with a comedian or rising actor? A comedian, since he'll have more spunk and won't let goddess walk all over him. Hahah! :) Or a manly national athlete! Goodness, this is rather difficult, but I want the next wgm couple to include a Kara member for sure!! :P

Since I last voted and now - I've changed my mind quite a bit. Personally I think Gyuri wouldn't be a good choice cos she's still a bit awkward on camera. Her speciality is mostly awesome one-liners and short bursts of craziness but I think that she needs a long way to go before being completely relaxed and herself on camera. So no, I don't want to see her on WGM.

SY too - even though I think her variety show skills have improved massively since the load of being the sole promoter of kara has been lifted from her shoulders but I get the feeling that the she takes these sort of things too personally to want to be on a fake married program... sort of like... she'd want to get married for real real and this sort of thing would probably only end up hurting her?

I think Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole would be great candidates - they all have natural variety skills. After IY I actually prefer Hara doing cool, funny things instead of romantic things. So Jiyoung and Nicole would be awesome. Jing with Changmin of 2AM. They'd be the next outrageous couple since Hwangbo and HJ. and Nicole with Key. Mostly because I want to know whether Key is gay or not. (lol, selfish reason but I also think he'd make an awesome jealous husband!)

Although I wonder if it would be legal to put Jing in a marriage right now... any laws against it in Korea?

Edited by ArtemisRider

I'd want Gyuri to go on WGM for a try, I'm really curious how she's react with her partner because I'm sure seungyeon would be really sweet already! But there's also a tiny bit of me that wants Jiyeong to go on for a try, just to see how it goes.

i think it's seungyeon!!!! because she deserves a boyfriend/ husband for real....... lol.

i mean she's my bias, so i chose her.

she is really cool with hyukjae of super junior, so i think they have to walk together sometimes or even as a couple in WGM!!!!

~~~~hahaha just my opinion though

I think if ever WGM would cast Jing it would be a big step for their show and would probably cause a controversy. But as far as I know, girls at the age of 18, in Korea, can already marry with parental consent required. Wait for another year and Jing can be allowed for WGM I think. ^_^

It would be interesting though because never had they casted a younger girl, the youngest wife was SNSD's maknae Seohyun.