KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I would love to see my favorite Seungyeon on shows.. But I would be jealous.. Hmmm.. If she will be paired up with male idol groups like 2PM or Super Junior.. Hmm.. Thinking about it makes me jealous right away.. But I would love to see Seungyeon on how she will handle situations on relationships..

• 2 weeks later...

i think i posted this on the forum about what variety shows should Kara go on, but i didnt know there was this one so ill post here too. i would really like to see Hara on there maybe paired up with seungri, i just think that itll be cute and mostly because maybe theyll have some big bang kara moments, that would be awesome!!!! also i'd like to see gyuri with eunhyuk because ive been hearing alot of rumors that thye may be dating which would be soooo cute!!!!! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

gyuri, with her unique personality it would be soooo good if she was on it, but yeh it would be good if she had someone with a complete different personality to her.Niole would also be good since she cant wait to get married lol taxi episode

• 2 weeks later...

when the rumor starts that Seungyeon will be pairing with Onew, I always think it must be so interesting to see Ham with man from idol group; i always hope it's from SS501, Suju, or Bigbang :eyelove: